Looking For Marines - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 121 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Yes the Marines read this......

Just no replies vision836.....yet........

Welcome......

Sempers,

Roger

Registered User Free Member CPLRapoza's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    "We few... we happy few... we band of brothers; for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother,"

You dang skippy, I'm here with all my Blood , Sweat and Tears

0311's rock the show, plus I've always wanted to turn some one into a cyclops, here's my chance.

Talking WE ALL STAND TALL! ! ! !

We all are united as one, we all are Marines, we all are part of that Brother/SisterHood. Yet there are those who forget the true meaning of being a Marine, they abuse the system and only care about themselves forgetting about their Brothers and Sisters. They were never True Marines, So let all of us true Marines stand up and be counted and always be there for each other.

Red Dragon aka HL

Registered User Free Member DARRYL's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    LOOKING FOR ANY MARINE THAT WAS IN PLATOON 3050 YR 1980 IF YOUR OUT THERE SEMPER FI

Registered User Free Member DARRYL's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    DO YOU REMEMBER SSGT LEDBETTER A MEAN SOB

Talking THE ROLES ARE FILLING UP! ! ! !

With each passing day, more and more True Marines are stepping up and standing Tall. Makes you Proud to be a Marine. No other service has what we have, We Are The Chosen Few.

Red Dragon aka HL

If your gonna have an armorer, youll need armor

No F4-Phantoms around anymore for me to take care of..So toss me a Rifle and let me have some fun!!!!!
    Semper Fi

Talking F4's

garyh123, there are still a few F4's around, they are being used as Radar Killer's. We can always use a good Marine to take care of our F4's.

Red Dragon aka HL

Cool STANDING TALL AND PROUD! ! ! !

We all earned the title: "UNITED STATES MARINE." Nobody can ever take it away from us. So show your colors, proudly fly OLD GLORY and THE MARINE CORPS FLAG.

Red Dragon aka HL

Registered User Free Member CRAZY DOC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I WANTED TO SHOW MY RESPECT. I MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE NAVY, I SERVED 12 YEARS, THE BEST 10 YEARS OF MY 12 WAS WITH THE CORPS. I NEVER WORE THE DEVIL DOG UNIFORM. I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER SERVICES SAY, EVEN MY NAVY COUNTERPARTS, ANYONE WHO WORE AND WEARS THE MARINE UNIFORM SHOULD BE PROUD. AS MY DEVIL DOG BROTHERS I SERVED WITH IN 2/7, 3/7, 1ST RECON, ECT. WE HAVED SHARED THE SAME BLOOD, SWEAT, PAIN, ENEMY KILLS, THOUSANDS OF MILES IN OUR BLACK CADDY'S, AND LOST DEVIL DOG BROTHERS. I HAVE THE MOST RESPECT FOR ANY DEVIL DOG WHO WORE THE UNIFORM. YOU DEVIL DOGS ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER SERVED WITH. ALL DEVIL DOGS SHOULD SHOW YOUR COLORS, YOU ALL EARNED IT. THE CORPS IS THE BEST, THERE IS NO ONE HIGHER THAN THE CORPS. SEMPER FI!!!! DEVIL DOGS!!!!

Doc that respect goes both ways.

Are corpmen were treated like gods. Sometimes they really were.

Another wonderful Marine Corps Day.

Semper Fi Brothers!

MW

Talking EVERYDAY IS A GOOD DAY IN THE CORPS! ! ! !

CRAZY DOC, as a Corpsman serving with the Marine Corps, you are one of us. You earned the right to Stand Tall along side of us. So be Proud of what you are.

Red Dragon aka HL

Thread Information