Looking For Marines - Page 114
Create Post
Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1805
    kabar1 I am 62 and not so and or mean, but definitely still a MARINE,

Semper F Len

looking for former marine kuwait veteran currently writer first name william

I am looking for a former marine, served between 1984/6-1992 for 8 years, firsth as a reservist,served for 8 years altogether, then on active duty and a veteran from kuwait, currently a writer, first name William, in his 40's. if reading this or anyone who might have served with Bill and knows him pls contact me on here, thank you!

Present and/or accounted for............

I honestly believe that you have found some Marines. Some you and some Old. At 56 I love to talk to those older than me because the Crops has changed so so much. The young people dont even know how much boot camp has changed. For example, I remember getting into Parris Island and how things changed real fast. If the Di's were able to do some of the things that they did back than now, some marines would not be calling themselves Marines, they may have become a member of other brunch of the service.

That is so true Ray, I have family in the Core currently and I was absolutely shocked when he told me about boot camp four years ago. He called it the kinder more gentler Core, courtesy of Mothers of America!

Also, reporting for duty, sir! Semper Fidelis!
    Also, Personally I do not really approve of the kinder, more gentler Corps. Kick ass, take names, and let God sort 'em out!

Semper Fi!

We are trying to locate our brothers who served with Hotel Company 2/7, this is our new website....> http://www.hotelco2ndbn7thmarinesvietnam.com/

Semper Fi, Jersey.

Lets Go Kick Some Ass Oooh Rahhhhh

Have my rifle, ammo and K-bar, just waiting for orders.

Your orders are to have a beer today, Devil Dog!

Present and still accounted for sir. You now have a radio operator for you unit and I do not care where we are going. Former Sgt of Marines.

Present And Accounted For,Semper Fi.Lets Rock and Roll

I know what your talking about with Boot Camp today, in 1963 The D.I"S were God, and the rough treatment with physical contact made me a Better Marine and person which helped me thru life and instilled the attitude Never Ever Give Up. God Bless America And the U.S Marine Corps. Cpl. M. Hamann

Talking My trash is packed!

Add another from 3rd LAAD Bn, Comm Platoon. I know it's hard to believe but I still have my trash packed in Alice since I left in 91. I keep hoping to get the call. Let's do it!

Semper FI
    vasco present and accounted for

Thread Information