Looking For Marines - Page 109
Create Post
Page 109 of 121 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1805
    I'm also looking for one of my classmates: Stephen stoker

[quote=JHLFlyingElf;777533]Looking for california recruiter Sergeant D'Alesandro

Is it possible this Marine is a Gunny by now?
    Is it possible this same Marine was deployed from Camp Pendleton to Afghanistan and just returned a couple of months ago?

I might have a clue for you.

D. Jacobs, Parris Island Platoon 2078

Years ago, my sister found an old photo of a young Marine. It was left in a motel she purchased in Hermann, Missouri. The picture is his photo and the Platoon he was in at Parris Island. The platoon is 2078, D company. The drill instructors were SSgt Slappey, SSgt Wright, SSgt Sampson, and SSgt Hamblen.

I've tried on several occations to try to find this Marine, or his family. I know he graduated boot camp at least 15 years ago. There is no date on the photos.

This is my last attempt. So, if anyone knows this Marine or his family, or if you have more ideas on how to locate him, please respond. If he is still alive, I think he would want these pictures. And if he isn't, then I know his family would treasure them.

Kill Them All And Let God Sort Them Out Locked And Cocked

Count me in. Once a Marine ALWAYS a Marine. Semper Fi.

Thumbs up

On deck and ready!!

Marines Idea Needed

I am looking at starting this, www.OldWarHorses.us I am working on it now, tell me what you think and where to post it if you agree with the concept. Basically in shoort, short, retired marines , retire to Costa Rica to a small town that needs minimal protection. Starting a sanctioned security force. More of a secret police than a miltary force. A chance to really make a difference, enjoy a beautiful country, and enjoy life and watch out for the peole. Pay would not be much, but planning on free housing and food and small maybe $400 a month, not bad for there though. Ideas apprecited from any marine. I am looking for maybe a major or captain to head it up also.

Sorry mam but that is doggie talk. In the Corps it's OOH_RAH, but SEMPER FI

The concept, GG, has been tried before. "The Magnificent Seven".

Kooking for Mike Kelly, last known rank Cpl.

Looking for Cpl. Mike Kelly, former Headquarters, 4th Marine Division, New Orleans, LA 70146 last seen 1980 face down in Jack Dempsy's Bar across the street with Finnegan, Harrelson, Bill Bush, Roger Risner, Neil Sogren.

I'm still alive, *****, are you? Remember the sword and ax fights?

Robert S. Finnegan
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    rsfinnegan@gmail.com
    011-62-821-239-26857

Thanks for clearing that up. When did the doggies come up with that one, anyways? It's a cheap copy, just like them.

Here Sir;
    I'm hump'en the 60 with six bandoleers

Here! With the gear!

Looking for anyone who knew Marine Air Observers (Black Coat), or Dream Hour and Cat Killer Pilots who flew the Air Observers from July of 66 through Jan 68

thirty five years ago today I earned the the title MARINE and would do it again

Thread Information