Looking For Marines - Page 106
Create Post
Page 106 of 121 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1805

Illegals

So everyone will know: I've no problems with an alien coming to this country in the right way as they as they obey our laws & live by them. It's the illegals that TICK me off. I say send the Marines to guard (?) the border & not let the Gov't keep them from doing their job. As for the Border Guard who shot (in the head) that 16yr. old Mexican boy; give him a two week paid vacation & a raise. As for the boy's family wanting to sue this Country for $25m-tell them they're lucky they weren't shot in the head & if they try crossing again it's shoot first & ask questions later. If I live to see this Country fall, the Marines will be the last to defend it.

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger Dale Stewart

Illegals

'From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli' send in the Marines to defend our borders and to kick ass in the drug war as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vietvet1968 View Post
    So everyone will know: I've no problems with an alien coming to this country in the right way as they as they obey our laws & live by them. It's the illegals that TICK me off. I say send the Marines to guard (?) the border & not let the Gov't keep them from doing their job. As for the Border Guard who shot (in the head) that 16yr. old Mexican boy; give him a two week paid vacation & a raise. As for the boy's family wanting to sue this Country for $25m-tell them they're lucky they weren't shot in the head & if they try crossing again it's shoot first & ask questions later. If I live to see this Country fall, the Marines will be the last to defend it.

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger Dale Stewart
    I'm with you, Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by maspotente2 View Post
    'From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli' send in the Marines to defend our borders and to kick ass in the drug war as well.
    I second that brother.....

Semper Fi... Lea Ann

Oldmarine2011 is here, Present and accounted for.

Marine Barracks Panama Canal zone '76-'79

MGYSGT Bowersox (ret)

Ammo Company Camp Henoko, Okinawa 75-76

Another shout out for any 2311s who were stationed on Camp Henoko, Okinawa between July 1975, and August 1976.

Helo Crash Feb 1981 Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Vetnut View Post
    Good day,

Back in 1981 I was serving as a Corpsman and stationed at the helicopter base in Tustin, CA. On February 11th, a CH-53 and a CH-46 collided in mid air over the base. Six Marines were killed, but one, by the grace of God, survived. I took care of him on the ride to the ER and saw him at the memorial service. I have often wondered how he is doing and pray for him often. I have researched the internet trying to learn his name, but to no avail.

Any help to locate him would be much appreciated. I don't have any other information other than he was on the CH-53.

And a big thanks to the Marine Corps for taking such good care of me between 1977 and 1981. Some of the best memories in my life! Kilo Co. 3rd Bat. 3rd Mar. 1st. Mar. Brigade and VMFP3
    Response:
    I believe the Marine you are talking about was named Jose Rivera, from Brooklyn, NY...I think he was a TME student...I was with 164 at the time, and this hit us pretty hard...Robert Eibach was the crewchief on our bird (CH-46E), and he was a very good friend of mine and my husband's (we were the Sullins couple in the unit). Hard to believe it has been 30 years this past week!

Last edited by ssgtbam; 02-19-11 at 03:10 PM. Reason: additional information

Just let me know where the formation is. I'm a "short stack" so I'll fall in on the little end. Don't really care where we're headed...let me know when we get there...ooh rah!!!

Sign me up. Can't kick ass anymore, but I can still take names!

Reporting for Duty

We're Oscar Mike!.. im on board
    SEMPER FI!!

Present and accounted for. I am a helicopter crew chief, an aerial weapons instructor, a rifle/pistol expert. Currently I am in Alaska but I am willing to relocate to anywhere, anytime. No family ties, no limits.

Mom looking for cpl Richard Nuno.1/1 wpns,co. De.1 (section/plt) LAR unit 40180 FPO. Ap. 96610-0180. Hey, Dude We Love You! I'll check back after work and see if you found this posting. Always know you are all in our hearts! xxxxoooooo

I served in the 3rd Battallion 5th Marines. Looking at what is going on at the Southern border and overseas, I need to GET SOME!!!

Well Hell Yeah!! 0311!!! Iraq Tested And Battle Approved!!

Thread Information