Looking For Marines - Page 105
Create Post
Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1805
    looking for any one that was is platoon 2007 San Diego 1967, also anyone that was in 1st Amtracs 4 th platoon from Dec. 67 until it disbanded in July 69 stationed at Cua Viet

Wow!! Shocked this is the first I've seen this thread!!! I'm all in. 2002??? Really??

I had the pleasure of working with marines that did the Marine Corps Birthday Cake for the 205th and know if anyone that did this worked with me in a empty messhall decorating and putting these together for second marine division. If anyone remembers I have pictures of the then gysgt holding a private over his head over the cakes. ( now that was funny). If you are that retired Master gysgt P.M me.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Talking 34 Year ago

34 years ago today I left MN (it was -34 degrees) and headed for warm and sunny San Diego to boot camp. I'm ready to join again!

Sir L/cpl Barham reporting for duty Sir. Semper Fi

i may not be the best but there is none better bar none

READY TO GO YOUR 1341 Engineer Equipment Mechanic

What with the DoD cutting the size of the Marines by 10%, we'll be an even more exclusive fighting force -- The Few, The Proud, The Marines.

Reporting for duty as ordered!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A UNITED STATES MARINE.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF SEMPER FI.

I KNOW YOU MARINES ARE OUT THERE, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken.
    I joined the Corps 35 years ago this month...Once A Marine, Always A Marine..

Semper Fi Lea Ann

Joined 42 years ago in June. I'l not so lean, not so mean but always a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    Joined 42 years ago in June. I'l not so lean, not so mean but always a Marine.
    oooohra...Semper Fi

So everyone will know: I've no problems with an alien coming to this country in the right way as they as they obey our laws & live by them. It's the illegals that TICK me off. I say send the Marines to guard (?) the border & not let the Gov't keep them from doing their job. As for the Border Guard who shot (in the head) that 16yr. old Mexican boy; give him a two week paid vacation & a raise. As for the boy's family wanting to sue this Country for $25m-tell them they're lucky they weren't shot in the head & if they try crossing again it's shoot first & ask questions later. If I live to see this Country fall, the Marines will be the last to defend it.

Vietvet1968@comcast.netRoger

Thread Information