Looking For Marines - Page 104
Create Post
Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1805

Thumbs up Another cook reporting

Quote Originally Posted by devildog21345 View Post
    If all you guys are going count me in you will need a good cook3371
    Hey devildog21345........will be glad to stand right with you at the grills, steam jacketed kettles, field burners, etc., as a fellow 3371 (1962-65) They kill it, we'll cook it !!

Looking For Marines

Marines are looking for people who want to stop the killing.
    Welcome to moncler jackets
    Moncler coatTrue Religion jeans

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up

Dontonz, welcome aboard.
    Hey Doc can you use an 8541. It would be my pleasure. Got a new right knee and a new left hip, and as long as we are not going during the rainy season, I'm good to go. My doc gives me 300 hydrocondines a month. No pain. LOL Have about 800 0f them stashed for this sit rep

In one of the great naval victories of history, the Greeks sank200 enemy ships while losing only40 of their own.Welcome to moncler jacketsMoncler coatTrue Religion jeans

Credits
    Savings
    Happy Birthday to all UNITED STATES MARINES. SEMPER FI

handyman

Neither psychiatric interviews nor objective tests were able to show any effect upon these American sailors.Moncler clothingTrue Religion

Quote Originally Posted by gunnymac View Post
    Dontonz, welcome aboard.
    Hey Doc can you use an 8541. It would be my pleasure. Got a new right knee and a new left hip, and as long as we are not going during the rainy season, I'm good to go. My doc gives me 300 hydrocondines a month. No pain. LOL Have about 800 0f them stashed for this sit rep
    .............Greetings Gunnymac-Hell yes Gunny-That's what were all here for-my back hurts when it's cold-that's when I feel the pain.More like spinal chord injury-impingement-but I'm ready to go just like you and all the other Marines.We could be-"The Crawling Walking Dead"-ready to serve.If I missed any of the Marines replies to this-and didn't reply Forgive me.All are Welcome to participate-in all Assaults.Semper FI and Happy Birthday to The Green Machine-The Best War-Machine in the World-The Marines-Still the Few-Still the Proud-Still the Best in This Whole Wide World.Gunnies are most Important-They are the Backbone of the Marines-I would be happy to follow under you-and with you.Pain Pills -I hope this relieves your knee pain.They didn't do much for my dental-implants.My face is on fire-Must be the Trigeminal Nerve-problem I have.Use them to heal-take your mind off the pain.I'm sure when you move that knee you feel it.Semper Fi-Happy Birthday-All my Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by HM3 Doc Wilder View Post
    .............Greetings Gunnymac-Hell yes Gunny-That's what were all here for-my back hurts when it's cold-that's when I feel the pain.More like spinal chord injury-impingement-but I'm ready to go just like you and all the other Marines.We could be-"The Crawling Walking Dead"-ready to serve.If I missed any of the Marines replies to this-and didn't reply Forgive me.All are Welcome to participate-in all Assaults.Semper FI and Happy Birthday to The Green Machine-The Best War-Machine in the World-The Marines-Still the Few-Still the Proud-Still the Best in This Whole Wide World.Gunnies are most Important-They are the Backbone of the Marines-I would be happy to follow under you-and with you.Pain Pills -I hope this relieves your knee pain.They didn't do much for my dental-implants.My face is on fire-Must be the Trigeminal Nerve-problem I have.Use them to heal-take your mind off the pain.I'm sure when you move that knee you feel it.Semper Fi-Happy Birthday-All my Brothers.
    -----Sh*T-a New Left Hip To-Missed Dat-Now I know you have some pain-even with those pain pills.Were you able to stand for up-right Pelvis and up-right Knee X-Rays?........You say you have no-pain,that's great.Pain pills make me itch and effect fluid retention of my body-after a while.If you need em-take-Em;but watch out for systems of fatigue and weakness+the above affects....It will Pain awhile-but watch out for those pills-they cause changes in the body-like Constipation.Pre-warned is For-warned.........Just thinking about Ya.....Hm3 Wilder-roger out.

Oorah!!! Semper Fi! Do or die!!! Get some!!!

Oh-Weight Bearing radiographs-show the alignment of joints better-than when your lying down .Gravity -what a force.They get you up-pretty fast these days in hospitals-sometimes too fast for some surgical procedures. One more little thing-if your PILLS-have acemenophen(Tylenol)and or Motrin-you cant have any ALCOHOL-this will hurt your Liver real Fast and Big Time-I'M talking the big C as in cancer....IF you know this I don't mean to Scream...........aw-out

HI Gunny I had my knee done 1year ago and its just wonderful. Hope yours settleds down soon. The exercises you are given are very important,and must be done twice daily and that is utter hell!!!!!
    Take care,
    Sheena Street in N.Z.

Anyone from Kilo 3/1 86-90?

GOD Bless the Marines!

GOD Bless all Brother and Sister Marines! Semper Fi!

Once a Marine Always a Marine oorah

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A UNITED STATES MARINE.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF SEMPER FI.

I KNOW YOU MARINES ARE OUT THERE, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken.
    I'm in. Let's DO IT !

Semper Fi

Thread Information