Looking For Marines - Page 100
Create Post
Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1805
    Im just a brand new Marine. But I strongly hold the corps values in my everyday life.
    IM IN!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Looking for USMC F-4B 151012 crew chief Chu Lai 1969

In August 1969, USMC F-4B tail number 151012 flying with VMFA-115 based at Chu Lai, S. Vietnam was lost on a night bombing mission. I am trying to locate the crew chief of that aircraft to get more of the story as to why it might have been lost.

I have read the "official" reports but they all end with "lost at sea". The pilot was a classmate of mine and too good of a "stick" to write him off so simply. I am trying to get more information about the challenges he faced during those last one or two hours of flight. Crewchiefs loved their aircraft like their own children so I am hoping that I can find the crewchief for F-4B 151012 and see what he or others remember.

I can be contacted off line at phoenix98604@msn.com

Threat Assessment! Jarheads! Gear-up!

Hey you JarHeads!

Gear-UP! There's a butt-load of civilians that are trying their hearts out to do what is right for America and they ALL need LEADERSHIP!

http://wellregulatedamericanmilitias.com

So, get geared-up and fall in!

Also, if you have not yet reported for duty... http://OathKeepers.org

THREAT ASSESSMJENT: They are in the wire!

SIT-REP: We need to gather up ALL Marines and combine forces to start purchase of ALL property surrounding these compounds, then train the Well Regulated America Militias on sites purchased.

http://www.terroracts.com/index.php?...news&Itemid=18

http://www.christianaction.org (SEE VIDEO)

http://www.christianaction.org/jamaa...in-the-us.aspx

Pass on the scoop to all Marines!

Semper Fidelis!

Always Faithful to who???
    To every man, woman and child on Gods green earth, thats who!

A MARINE'S PRAYER Almighty Father, whose command is over all and whose love never fails, make me
    aware of Thy presence and obedient to Thy will.Keep me true to my best self,
    guarding me against dishonesty in purpose and deed and helping me to live so that
    I can face my fellow Marines, my loved ones, and Thee without shame or fear.
    Protect my family.
    Give me the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept my share of
    responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm.Grant me the courage to be proficient
    in my daily performance.Keep me loyal and faithful to my superiors and to the
    duties my Country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to me.Help me to wear my
    uniform with dignity, and let it remind me daily of the traditions which I must
    uphold.If I am inclined to doubt, steady my faith; if I am tempted, make me strong
    to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again. Guide me with the light of truth and grant me wisdom by which I may understand the answer to my prayer. Amen

Read it Out Load when your by yourself, real load

Another MARINE reporting for duty Sir. Request permission to come aboard. Sorry it took so long, just found this site. Hope I'm not charged with missing movement. Had a corpsman perform bypass surgery on me in '08, but with a little help from fellow DEVIL DOGS with the double time, I can still provide some tight groups. SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Simper FI do or Die. All accounted for.

Hope you are now feeling like a new man. Take good care of yourself and please do what your Doctors tell you.

Sheena Street

CPL.PARMER reporting s ordered SIR!

Here!...Oo-Rah!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dont count the Duke out till you see the box going into the ground, Semper Fi till after I die.

"True to the Corp THEN, NOW and FOREVER!!!!"

Credits
    Savings
    Duke;
    Us Gunnies aren't going anywhere. We got to keep these young pups under our wing

Quote Originally Posted by RHALEJR View Post
    I'm 68, but won't be late.
    Where do we fall in?
    Lets show the terrorists some real terror!
    Locked and loaded

Semper Fi till I die.
    My dad just checked in at final station June 14.Was Sgt. USMC 43-45. Survived landing on Peleiu.

Thread Information