Looking For Marines - Page 110
Create Post
Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1805
    What are we doing?

Would like to hear from any Marine who served in the 1st CSG form 1954 to 1957 area 14 or 22 (motor pool or Range coach. ne444409@gmail.com

Credits
    Savings
    Got the reconnianisance covered

How large a team do you want ?

Not as lean, almost as mean, but still a Marine. On deck and ready.

SADDLE UP YOU 03's

I am present and accounter for.

I am ready and will be in formation where ever it is and go where ever I am needed. Sound the call. I am present, Sir.

This old body don`t agree with this Marine mind, but if we gonna go lets roll

i got bad knees, bad feet cant run worth a damn but i can still shoot give me a target.we all took an oath there is no time limit on it.LETS ROLL,SEMPER FI DO OR DIE

Old Marines Needed

www.OldWarHorses.us A little town o Costa Rica needs some help

Close but no cigar

Quote Originally Posted by nam64 View Post
    Anyone in that platoon. SDI SGt Navarro.
    I was in 2nd Btln. K co. Pltn 262 Jul~Sept 64. But I did see him. I could have sworn he was our rifle range instructor then.

Swift Silent And Deadly

Swift Silent & Deadly.....WTF this time....let's just di di and get it over with....we'll sort the dead later.....

Sounds to me that it's Hammer time!
    Semper fi!

McGowan's long journey back almost complete
    Dustin McGowan The 29-year-old hasn't pitched in the Major Leagues two years ago, he was forced to undergo a series of major surgeries that at least temporarily derailed a once-promising career.
    Dustin McGowan has gone through a long time and hard painful road to get well, but there finally appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel in a rehab that has been more than three years in the making.
    McGowan now appears to be on the verge of fighting the odds and nearing a return. The native of Savannah, Ga., is on the path back to Toronto and is optimistic that when September rolls around, he'll be ready to complete the comeback.
    McGowan told MLB.com during an interview at the club's Minor League complex in Dunedin, Fla., "I do, I see the end a little bit,"late last week. "But you still have to take it day by day and just get better.
    McGowan said "That has been my goal from the start of this year. September, get back to the big leagues, and get back to pitching up there."
    McGowan came to the Toronto Blue Jays' organization with lofty expectations when he was selected in the first round of the 2000 First-Year Player Draft.
    It appeared McGowan had finally arrived and would be a mainstay in the Blue Jays' rotation for years to come.
    The hard luck continued the following season, though, as McGowan took himself out of a game on July 8, 2008, with soreness in his right shoulder, and he later underwent surgery to repair a frayed labrum.
    In 2009, the health problems continued as McGowan had surgery to repair cartilage in his right knee. The biggest blow came the following year, when it was revealed that he had a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder and then underwent a procedure that usually requires at least six months of rehab.
    McGowan has been slowly working his way back into form since. He took up residency just outside of Dunedin and has spent countless hours working out at the Bobby Mattick Training Center. By McGowan's side for the entire journey has been his wife, Jilly, and daughter, McKensy.
    "If I didn't have them, I would be crazy right now, The one good thing about all of this is that right when I got hurt the first time, my daughter was born, so I've gotten to watch her grow up. ?McGowan said.

reporting for duty! wherever we're going, I'm in.

Thread Information