Looking For Marines - Page 35
Create Post
Page 35 of 121 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    Registered User Free Member us_marine0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Semper Fi Do Or Die

i have not seen the most important MOS on this screen, the logistic Marine, i am certified to load anything that roll's, floats or flies, without me you do not get the beans, bullets and band-aids!

Present and accounted for!

Maurice

hello iam looking for a marine he a lance corporal and he was in iraq and iam a friend of his well im a girl and i havent heard from him for almost two months now and iam worried about him is there a way you can help me find where he is please...

3051 in the house

If you need we got it and will bring it to you no matter where you are.

SEMPER-FI

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvng
    Semper Fi do or die. That is what it is all about. I am an older Marine, but as hard core as you want to get. Served with G 2/5 1st Mar Div. Battle of "Hue" '68 Tet offensive, 0311 (never would change my MOS) later blown up in a mine field. but not dead. I am in great shape, (no gut, and still working out) and willing to go, but need no BS. I would love to take it to the enemy again, I have full combat gear, and fully armed, so if you are serious, name the time and place and I will be there. I have served my time in hell, but am willing to face the bastards again. If it me or some young Marine, let it be me. I have been blessed by this great country, and I am willing to serve again.
    Saepe Expertus Semper Fidelis Fratres Aeterni
    "Often Tested" "Always Faithful" "Brothers Forever" If you are serious, lets roll.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH-RAH

SEMPER-FI

Quote Originally Posted by wrbones
    WTF is the game, and who needs their ass kicked?
    If you have any poo, fling it now. Lets make it happen!

No hill too steep, no creek too deep if we can't truck it....well you know the rest. Motor T reporting and ready to roll

we take the best if with the mostest if you can handle it come join the group report in as icraig78 and be ready

I am here

im still in the corps my gandaddy is still a marine he is hell on me but im up for it ooora

iraqvet

if you are ready pack your gear and lets head out

Locked and Cocked

This Wire Dog still has the high and tight after 16 years.
    I'll ALWAYS stand tall and proud when Old Glory flies.

OH Yeah

Once a Marine Alaways a MARINE

Thread Information