Looking For Marines - Page 89
Create Post
Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1805
    I'm to damn old to go back but if they ever get here, I'll be ready. One more thing, to all of you that served and fought, God Bless you and may your spirt of America always be in your hearts.
    SemperFi,, God i love this country

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A UNITED STATES MARINE.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF SEMPER FI.

I KNOW YOU MARINES ARE OUT THERE, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken.
    Marines never die they just go to hell and regroup

Roooster

Semper Fi 2/5/1stMarDiv LETS GO

[] Semper Fi 2/5/1stMarDiv LETS GO

Been ready since I left "In Country" '66

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Get your profile squared away and Marines is to be capitalized at all times.
    Aye, Sir

I'm told the name HALL is the fifth most common...

Robert Hall, if you do any genealogy about your Hall Line, I'd like to see if we are kin. I have about 5000 names in my PAF Ancestry. I can't find the parents of John Hall, m. (1730) beautiful Anne Bolling. They lived in VA & NC. The name Robert Hall is prolific in my lines. I'm harmless (aged 78), and I find that in talking about ancestry, people are either very interested or totally disinterested. So in closing, however you might feel about sharing genealogy, I'll use one of my favorite pilfered lines from Marine Gene Hackman as he used in a recent movie: "... don't worry about me, I handle rejection very well...". Kindest regards, Gary Hall, W-3-1, 1950-51, & Tyler, TX. Gung Ho {we at one time were allies with the Chinese).

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A UNITED STATES MARINE.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF SEMPER FI.

I KNOW YOU MARINES ARE OUT THERE, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken.

I am the Marine Corps' best kept secret! Let's 'lock n' load!'

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries

Genealogy

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hall View Post
    Robert Hall, if you do any genealogy about your Hall Line, I'd like to see if we are kin. I have about 5000 names in my PAF Ancestry. I can't find the parents of John Hall, m. (1730) beautiful Anne Bolling. They lived in VA & NC. The name Robert Hall is prolific in my lines. I'm harmless (aged 78), and I find that in talking about ancestry, people are either very interested or totally disinterested. So in closing, however you might feel about sharing genealogy, I'll use one of my favorite pilfered lines from Marine Gene Hackman as he used in a recent movie: "... don't worry about me, I handle rejection very well...". Kindest regards, Gary Hall, W-3-1, 1950-51, & Tyler, TX. Gung Ho {we at one time were allies with the Chinese).
    Hello Gary Hall,
    Yes I'm interested; however, the timing isn't good. I'd like to pick up this subject next week or so. My legal name is Robert Lee Arthur Hall. That's right; two middle names. Arthur was my dad's name. I'm told that the 'Lee" has a southern connection. Yes, that Lee. More later.

Robert Hall
    rlhall3071@aol.com

Unvindicated Marine Ready To Report

19761228 - 19821228
    1st Bn Alpha Co Plt 1024 PISC 12281976-03221977
    Sr. DI SSgt K. E. Fitzgerald
    Asst DI SSgt M. G. Carpenter
    Asst DI Cpl R. H. Oldham / he was a E5 got busted down to E4 for some stupid chit.
    All 3 were highly decorated VietNam Vets & I would be honored to serve under them any day. They molded me into the Marine I was yesterday and today. Thank You Gentlemen!

I'm an unvindicated American/Marine since 9/11 Although I'll be 50 this year and wear Bifocals, I can still hump with the best of em, and am still an expert shot, give me my .45 & M16A1 with a 203 and I'm ready to go whereever you need me. Bytheway, I'll be wanting to bring a couple of buddies with me from Charlie Company 2nd Reconnaissance Battalion 2nd Marine Division, Onslow Beach, Camp Lejeune NC and a couple of A6 Intruder & F4 Friends of mine from the 1stMAW Iwakunii Japan, that's if we can find em.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Saunders View Post
    19761228 - 19821228
    1st Bn Alpha Co Plt 1024 PISC 12281976-03221977
    Sr. DI SSgt K. E. Fitzgerald
    Asst DI SSgt M. G. Carpenter
    Asst DI Cpl R. H. Oldham / he was a E5 got busted down to E4 for some stupid chit.
    All 3 were highly decorated VietNam Vets & I would be honored to serve under them any day. They molded me into the Marine I was yesterday and today. Thank You Gentlemen!

I'm an unvindicated American/Marine since 9/11 Although I'll be 50 this year and wear Bifocals, I can still hump with the best of em, and am still an expert shot, give me my .45 & M16A1 with a 203 and I'm ready to go whereever you need me. Bytheway, I'll be wanting to bring a couple of buddies with me from Charlie Company 2nd Reconnaissance Battalion 2nd Marine Division, Onslow Beach, Camp Lejeune NC and a couple of A6 Intruder & F4 Friends of mine from the 1stMAW Iwakunii Japan, that's if we can find em.

Semper Fi
    Semper Fi Marine and I'm 65 but still ready to do it again......

Ready to Run the wire,and clear the tunnels.never missed a muster,and never will even at 64,still lean and mean.......TonyD

Semper Fi tonydzeek if the Man upstairs sees fit we will do it again.

Let's get Some!!

I am trying to locate a WW2 Marine for a friend of mine who was a "Hump Pilot" This Marine was on Gould canal. We are looking for any information on him such as his home of record and family members. This info is needed for a project on veterans of my area. This Marines name is Robbert L. Boss. Any help would be great full. Thanks.

Clp Smith, D.C. Reporting as ordered Sir!
    Don't need to know where in the Hell we are headed.
    Don't give a Da@# who we are GOING to kill.
    Just need to know where in the hell I'm supposed to plant my sorry old a$$
    in this bad a$$ transport and what's for chow.
    Let's Move!

Thread Information