How to Deal with Nasty Civilians?? - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Taviah View Post
    Please correct me if I am misled but does this not fall under the Presumption of Innocence principle? I do not think that an assumption under minor implication is warrant for accusation.

Plus, you are confusing personal opinions on a privately owned forum with a criminal law standard which has no application here.

Huh??

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Plus, you are confusing personal opinions on a privately owned forum with a criminal law standard which has no application here.
    Chris, I may be wrong, but it this individuals language reads like something a Sea-Lawyer would dream up. S/F!! Ken

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kenrobg30 View Post
    Chris, I may be wrong, but it this individuals language reads like something a Sea-Lawyer would dream up. S/F!! Ken

Nah, just some kid who thinks the US Constitution should apply in every circumstance. The presumption of innocence is a standard required of prosecutors, judges, and attorneys (and to a limited extent, the police) in criminal cases only. It is a duty required of the government, not individual citizens.

Okay.

Nah, just some kid who thinks the US Constitution should apply in every circumstance. The presumption of innocence is a standard required of prosecutors, judges, and attorneys (and to a limited extent, the police) in criminal cases only. It is a duty required of the government, not individual citizens.
    Big words scare me Chris. You have settled the question . S/F!!! Ken

True, so therfor all of the poeple who think "mall cops", is a good show are communists, i dont have to proove anything..... just the way it is - eh slander who cares

I have a buddy that got out and was dealing with the same thing. How does he get over it? He slays the ever living /$&? out of the Marines during PT on his drill weekends.

Thread Information