How to Deal with Nasty Civilians?? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    no.... no it wasn't.

there was not implication to race when it was originally posted... it only told of looks.

so, yeah.

when talking trash, be prepared to have some thrown back.

besides, saying okinawian round eyes doesn't specifically separate race either.

"so did you get with the fat girl?

I have Oki vision in my left eye and it is starting to become present in the right one as well."

"oki vision = a girl that is a 5 in the states is a 8 in oki,,
    a girl that is a 3 in the states is a 7 in oki"

no.... no it wasn't.

there was not implication to race when it was originally posted... it only told of looks.

so, yeah.

when talking trash, be prepared to have some thrown back.

besides, saying okinawian round eyes doesn't specifically separate race either.

WTF ?

confusing huh?

I'm good at that... typing my thoughts bypasses my brain to mouth filter and it comes out in waves... I understand it, why can't you?!! haha

semper.

Now you went to far!! I married the one in the corner....

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    Gentlemen...checked out zrammy's profile? In the Corps for one year? No name, no birth date? WTF? This web site should NOT allow anyone post here, unless their profile is COMPLETELY FILLED OUT......PERIOD!.....ALWAYS FAITHFUL, and SUSPICIOUS......Doc Greek
    Did ya happen to notice his home of record is Kentucky...Eastern Kentucky at that.....and he went to boot camp at San Diego?

Now I went through boot with a few guys from all different parts of Kentucky....but it was at Parris Island.

Something dont add up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutic View Post
    Now you went to far!! I married the one in the corner....
    Well somebody had to...does she take the skoal out when she kisses you, sir?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    Did ya happen to notice his home of record is Kentucky...Eastern Kentucky at that.....and he went to boot camp at San Diego?

Now I went through boot with a few guys from all different parts of Kentucky....but it was at Parris Island.

Something dont add up here.
    Where your hometown is doesn't necessarily mean where you must have done boot camp. I went in from Detroit, MI. Michigan recruits usually went to PI, but I went to SD (along with a bunch of other guys).

What that meant was PI was overloaded and SD had boat spaces.

or he has Marines in the family who sent in a letter to get him changed to SD

He could be claiming a "hometown" where he grew up but not neccesarily where he lived when recruited.

why are we ALL defending him?

re: defending him?

A plausible explanation is not neccesarily defending, rather discounting the accusation.
    An alternative possibility should always be presented in my opinion. Unfortunately my wife hates it and sometimes it gets ugly, when she thinks I am opposing her, when actually I may agree but for honestly's sake am suggesting other possibilities.

Our world is all too unscientific for me these days when an implication becomes an accusation which in turn leads to a trial in the public eye...

I would counter with "why are so many jumping on the band wagon of accusation..."

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk87to91 View Post
    A plausible explanation is not neccesarily defending, rather discounting the accusation.
    An alternative possibility should always be presented in my opinion. Unfortunately my wife hates it and sometimes it gets ugly, when she thinks I am opposing her, when actually I may agree but for honestly's sake am suggesting other possibilities.

Our world is all too unscientific for me these days when an implication becomes an accusation which in turn leads to a trial in the public eye...

I would counter with "why are so many jumping on the band wagon of accusation..."
    My thoughts exactly.

BTW, my ex-wife hated it when I presented alternatives too. Still does.

Credits
    Savings
    Please correct me if I am misled but does this not fall under the Presumption of Innocence principle? I do not think that an assumption under minor implication is warrant for accusation.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taviah View Post
    Please correct me if I am misled but does this not fall under the Presumption of Innocence principle? I do not think that an assumption under minor implication is warrant for accusation.
    huh?....this thread is over a year old, what was the dig for?

Credits
    Savings
    I apologize sir, I've been trying to absorb as much as I can for preparation so I've been reading as much as I can, every once in a while I come out of Lurking and participate, the date dodged my brain.

Thread Information