How to Deal with Nasty Civilians?? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Keep in mind that people go though various stages during their lives. Some mature faster than others. People that knew me in highschool and college would never believe I turned out to be a Marine.

Contrast makes Marines exemplary

Marines are nothing without the lesser folks to contrast too.
    If all warriors were awesome Marines would not be so successful.
    If all students were like Marines the opportunities for Marines would be less.
    When I got out in '91 I got every job I applied for for about 4 years. Then when I graduated College in 2000 I got jobs easy becasue I was disciplined in school and got good grades, learned the subject, and was recognized by the college as an outstanding Senior. Eventually I got a Govt job with the help of "Veterans preference".

The dirt bags dont make you who you are, the average dude's dont make you who you are, but the contrast sure enough helps the rest of the world to recognize excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by zramey View Post
    one day I'm liable to reach over and knife hand one of them in the throat just for looking goofy.
    Are you ****ing kidding me? Get over yourself.

I would never do anything to get myself in trouble cause in the papers it would read..."former Marine knife hands 19 people in the throat on his way to class." I could hear my SDI now, "Ramey I'm gonna f***in slay your sorry a** for the rest of your natural life. I know I didn't teach you to be a disgusting piece of garbage"......still sends shivers down my spine

I don't care a bit in the world to befriend them Corporal but they act like it's the coolest thing in the world to walk around like bums and that drives me up a wall. I just ignore them and walk on but it makes me sick to see how some people actually let themselves become. Tracking?

Pfc, if I had just ten minutes with them they wouldn't get a good PT. I would slay them like they never imagined. I'm sure you repeated the same words I did when I was up on the quarter deck, "pain brings discipline."
    Quit acting like such a boot.

One of my friends Wells just EAS'ed and is now at Ohio State... he's a 24 year old scout sniper with deployments to Fallujah, Ramadi, and Afghanistan and he's sitting in class with 18 year old freshmans. He doesn't care and neither should you.

I've seen Marines on libbo who look like straight ****ing gang members, the types of people you'd find in a back alley in Manhattan or the type of people that old ladies cross the street to avoid - and they're ****ing active duty Marines. For every disgusting civilian there is a well dressed, clean cut one who cares about how he presents himself. With the current optempo of the Marine Corps where more emphasis is put on deployments and training as opposed to garrison, i've seen far more disgusting Marines than I have ones who look squared away, and those disgusting looking Marines are the ones I want next to me in combat.

I just have started to college and everyday that I walk across campus I see at least 10 people who absolutely disgust me with the way they dress or with the lack of attention they give their bodies. I know that I have to keep my bearing but how do I deal with seeing so many disgusting fat bodies every day?
    Who ****ing cares? Listen here "sheepdog," you're in college, your number one priority should be getting pussy, not whether the dude sitting next to you in dicksucking 101 has his shirt tucked in or not.

you guys are getting all philosophical and sh!t

oki vision = a girl that is a 5 in the states is a 8 in oki,,
    a girl that is a 3 in the states is a 7 in oki

Quote Originally Posted by Accord View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me? Get over yourself.

Quit acting like such a boot.

Seriously. And, Z, I really don't get why you feel the need to judge the bodies of the people around you. You don't like it, don't look. When you are the very picture of perfection, then you can talk. Talk like that is so hateful and nasty and makes you sound like an arrogant child...granted some people are out of shape from just not doing anything, but there are an awful lot of people out there, who are (like myself) 'fat and nasty' because they are UNABLE to do the things they used to. I am not overweight, but I am certainly far from fit, I do my best not to let myself get heavier..I carry a lot of weight from all the lifting I used to do, and if I could just get my muscles back into shape I know I would look less chubby. But, I am very limited in what I can do...
    There is a lot more to people than what you see, and who are you to judge someone's character by how they look.

Quote Originally Posted by 1topher View Post
    oki vision = a girl that is a 5 in the states is a 8 in oki,,
    a girl that is a 3 in the states is a 7 in oki

you're retarded.... why would that even be? just because you don't think Japanese girls are good looking you'd have to say some dumb sh!t like that?

don't post in here (or on this site) with stupid crap like this again... lest I get ****ed off.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Gentlemen...checked out zrammy's profile? In the Corps for one year? No name, no birth date? WTF? This web site should NOT allow anyone post here, unless their profile is COMPLETELY FILLED OUT......PERIOD!.....ALWAYS FAITHFUL, and SUSPICIOUS......Doc Greek

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SSgt P how many times have you been to Oki? That would be nuuuuun. He was talking about the fact that in Okinawa round eyes girls are pretty scarce and beggers can't be choosers.

Lighten up would ya?

I'm married to a japanese woman Sgt... I take offense to those kind of comments, especially since my daughter is half Japanese as well! (that's obvious right!! haha)

so, no I won't lighten up about it.

Semper Fi.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think you missed the point. The ratio of men to women on base if pretty large. Female walks in the E-club and is immediately surrounded by a bunch of devil dogs all wanting to dance and buy drinks. After you have your beer goggles on you might be willing to at least go say hi to the one in the corner that has a lazy eye, a missing tooth and a dip in her lip. It had nothing to do with nationality.

....... ............... ................ PROCESSING ............... ................. ........

OH!! ok, I get it now. why not just call it beer goggles or island vision? there's that same problem on hotel kaneoi!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    I think you missed the point. The ratio of men to women on base if pretty large. Female walks in the E-club and is immediately surrounded by a bunch of devil dogs all wanting to dance and buy drinks. After you have your beer goggles on you might be willing to at least go say hi to the one in the corner that has a lazy eye, a missing tooth and a dip in her lip. It had nothing to do with nationality.
    Thank God you explained it because I was just about to. I thought it was pretty obvious from the break.

Thread Information