DEP Question
Create Post

Thread: DEP Question

DEP Question

(I cant seem to find my recruiters card at 2am so I had to make a friend account)

Me being the idiot that I am am going for mos 6842 and as part of that I had to fill out the Questionnaire for National Security Positions as im sure we all do.

I pulled a credit report because I got a phone call from my school and I have something on it now that is delinquent.

So my problem is I said I didn't have any issues when I enlisted in the DEP now I do can I change this before I ship? (ship feb 8th)

What does having your recruiters card have anything to do with filling out an account on here?

Fill out your profile and maybe someone will help you. Until then, go pull credit reports.

Credits
    Savings
    I think its because he dosent remember his recruiters number Corporal.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kash View Post
    I think its because he dosent remember his recruiters number Corporal.
    Kash.....who the hell pulled your chain? Keep your 2 cents to yourself when your talking over a Marine!

Geeez.....another poolee that is smarter than Marines!

Credits
    Savings
    Im lost. I was not trying to be a smarta** or anything. I just saw that 0231Marine asked why he needed his recruiters card to make a profile and I type a possible answer. Sorry if what I type made it seem like I was trying to be smart or something.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kash View Post
    Im lost. I was not trying to be a smarta** or anything. I just saw that 0231Marine asked why he needed his recruiters card to make a profile and I type a possible answer. Sorry if what I type made it seem like I was trying to be smart or something.
    Kash....we have hundreds of poolees come here and try to post as many posts as they can, for some reason. Most of the time they don't know any more about it than the original poster! Your intentions were good, but he had already been told to fill out his profile (which he still hasn't done) before we would answer his questions. Attention to details is one trait you will learn If you complete Boot Camp.

Thread Information