MEPS Question
Create Post

Thread: MEPS Question

MEPS Question

So i went to MEPS today and they need medical records. I have a very small scar on my stomach I told the doc it's been there since I was a baby and I didn't know what it was from which is the truth. He didn't believe me so my recruiter tracked down where i had a surgery and is getting the records faxed to his Gunny... From what I was told this will not DQ me in anyway.. But my question is what should I expect when I go back to MEPS some time next week?? Will it be quick or do i have to do the physical again? Any insight will be greatly appericated thanks in advance Marines!

Read the rules, fill out your profile, and then someone will be happy to help.

Yes sir. I just filled my profile out sorry about that. Now could someone help me out?

You can expect that the Doc there won't have remembered who you were, and still doesn't care. He just doesn't want to be there and wants to get home HAHA. Don't expect anything, just go with it.

Ok thank you when i think about it that does make alot of sense thanks for your time.

Thread Information