Response to The Biggest Disappoint in my Life
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up Response to The Biggest Disappoint in my Life

Was going to ask about the new Marine site and what the H going on ?

Started to read about disappointment .

Have been away from forums for about a week , did manage to get one or two posts posted , but I have been experiencing something that I could not control:HERE GOES:

Had my knees replaced ,both at the same time (total replacement) May14th 8am.was on Super pain Meds until seven days ago , my Doctor said I was going to turn into a JUNKIE if I continued to take Meds , So being a tough sometimes bull headed Marine Veteran (no combat) I went cold Turkey
    OH MY GOD , i NOW HAVE A VERY REAL SENSE of what PTSD IS
    alll about , I was seeing things and dreaming the weiredest dreams , couldn't sleep , couldn't concentrate , Diahrreah, Nausea
    etc,etc, went to Doctors after five days I am starting to come around .SCARED ME SIMPLE , upset Earth Angel , my Life was in Chaos and for five days no one including me knew why.

Just thought I would share this with you all ,as I know many of you have suffered like this and still do , I SAY TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEEK ALL THE HELP THAT IS AVAILABALE
    I had a total of Seven days , many of you have had this for years , I went through , A to HELL THROUGH Z AND BACK iT WAS VERY BAD and was short lived lived.
    God Bless You All My Brothers and Sisters.

Jimmy

Had to get this out of my brain.

Also I fought the Marine Corps everyday it was part of being a Marine, twist the rules , but don't BREAK THEM.
    Today I DON'T SEE HOW ANY ONE PUTS UP WITH THE sTRESS OF A Regular job, let alone having the STRESS OF BEING IN THE Armed forces today , end of Tudes rant, SEMPER FIDELIS

Tude, as far as I'm concerned,

you can rant anytime you damn well please. You always make sense, brother.

Lightbulb TUDE, YOU MADE IT

YOU HAVE WENT THRU HELL WITH YOUR KNEES, BUT YOU MADE IT.

YOU CAN EXPRESS YOURSELF HERE. YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE HERE FOR YOU.

BETTER TO LET IT OFF YOUR CHEST THAN KEEPING IT IN.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken

Cool Marines Helping Marines.....

Trude,

We are all Brothers and Sisters here..
    We are all here, for each other....and help in our certain ways....
    So if you need to rant- rant away.....
    We hear you, and anybody that needs us to listen....
    We are Marines helping Marines....

God Bless,

Sempers,

Roger

Re: Response to The Biggest Disappoint in my Life

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tude
    [B]Was going to ask about the new Marine site and what the H going on ?

Started to read about disappointment .

Had my knees replaced ,both at the same time (total replacement) May14th 8am.was on Super pain Meds until seven days ago , my Doctor said I was going to turn into a JUNKIE if I continued to take Meds , So being a tough sometimes bull headed Marine Veteran (no combat) I went cold Turkey
    .SCARED ME SIMPLE , upset Earth Angel , my Life was in Chaos and for five days no one including me knew why.

Just thought I would share this with you all ,as I know many of you have suffered like this and still do , I SAY TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEEK ALL THE HELP THAT IS AVAILABALE
    I had a total of Seven days , many of you have had this for years , I went through , A to HELL THROUGH Z AND BACK iT WAS VERY BAD and was short lived lived.
    God Bless You All My Brothers and Sisters.

Jimmy

Had to get this out of my brain.

Thank You for your wisdom Brother! I am proud of Your Courage. Your tenacity for reality is a great inspiration TY
    Semper Fi,
    Joe T.

Thread Information