Need an Opinion - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need an Opinion

I see I'm gonna have some work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    I see I'm gonna have some work to do.
    Dad was tall. That's what leads me to think he would have to be in the upper rows. I have some after Boot Camp pictures on my profile page, and this picture seems to resemble those.

The second picture definetely looks more like your pa as compared to other pics of him on your profile.

The second picture definetely looks more like your pa as compared to other pics of him on your profile.
    I just went back and did some more comparison. I'm like 85% sure the second guy is him.

I put my money on the second pic McVet. No doubt in my mind after looking at the pics in your album.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner 0313 View Post
    I put my money on the second pic McVet. No doubt in my mind after looking at the pics in your album.
    Thanks Guys. You know I really miss the old Jarhead.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Thanks Guys. You know I really miss the old Jarhead.
    I'll figure out a way to email that pic to you after I clean it up. That won't happen until later on today when I'm back at home.

Semper Fi

I'll figure out a way to email that pic to you after I clean it up. That won't happen until later on today when I'm back at home.

Semper Fi
    I was able to fix a lot of the yellowing, but the cracks and scratches remained.

Both look ugly to me! :-)

Hope this one is up to snuff.

New vs. Old

If you can upload a higher rez version of the original I may be able to do some more enhancement.

Hope this one is up to snuff.

Thanks Man, With your tweeking it looks even more like the old leatherneck. Dad would love it. I recognised that look. Got it many times right before he wooped my azz for doing something stupid.

There's also this version.

Old vs. New enhanced.

There's also this version.

Old vs. New enhanced.

Cool

I'm hoping that maybe some old Marine from his era will recognize him, and contact me. Would love to hear old memories of dad.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    I'm hoping that maybe some old Marine from his era will recognize him, and contact me. Would love to hear old memories of dad.
    It may be the year of many Marine reunions. Semper Fi

Thread Information