January 12th Bootcamp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm going out of Balitmore MEPS from Camp Meade if I remember correctly but hopefully we can meet up and pray before our aass kickings of a lifetime.

Bart Takuski
    Chicago, IL
    MCRD SD
    Logistics/Embarkation

Week's almost over gentlemen...

And ladies.. : )
    Chelsea Rieckman
    Columbus/Kearney, Nebraska
    P.I.
    Intel

My recruiter said I'm on standby to leave Monday (a paperwork mishap but he's calling anyone and everyone to make sure I go), meaning I might be a day late.. Other than that, I'm set to go. Good luck, everyone. Get some.

I honeslty think boot camp is going to be prety fun. Any one else agree with me or am I an idiot?

Just a few days fellas, and ladies.

It will be interesting lol

I just got a call this morning from my recruiter saying intel isn't a go for me if i want to ship out on the buddy system on Sunday, so i'm on the lookout for another MOS

I wouldn't call you an idiot, but I can't say that I personally think it'll be fun! Not quite the word I was thinking. I'm pumped to go, but still nervous as hell! It's finally becoming a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by CalahanD View Post
    Dustin calahan
    MCRD PI
    MOS - 0300
    I laugh too much, they are gonna fvck me up for it...besides that I AM GOOD TO GO!!!
    CALAHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

That's pretty much what my brother was telling me, just have fun with it. Even though that sounds weird, you got to have fun with it or you're not going to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by alauver View Post
    I honeslty think boot camp is going to be prety fun. Any one else agree with me or am I an idiot?

Just a few days fellas, and ladies.
    I could see the potential for it to get that way later on, however I doubt highly thta the beginning will be. I guess we can all figure it out once we're there . I'm slightly nervous, but more than anything I'm just excited to finally be getting on and doing something with my life.

Me too. I just graduated (college) and uhmm all ive been doing since i left is drink, snowboard, crossfit, and sleep. Finally want to get going on my next adventure. haha

It's Almost time and as the infamous Gunny Highway once said

" I'm here to tell you that life as you knew it has ended. You all may as well go into town tonight. You may as well laugh and make fools out of yourselves. Rub your pathetic little peckers against your honies or stick it in a knothole in the fence but whatever it is, get rid of it. Because at 0600 tomorrow your ass is mine"

Enjoy your last day guys cause it's coming

Well, my recruiter is sending me to MEPS but he says one person who is supposed to go needs to not show in order for me to ship out

We'll see guys

Kara Olivieri
    Huntingdon, Pensylvania
    MCRDPI
    Legal Services

Hope to see you, Hackett!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, this being Saturday, January 10, and you guys will leave home tomorrow......all I can say is Tick, tick, tick, tick!

Good luck all,

Dave

Thread Information