To boost recruits, US Army relaxes weight rules - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I went to MEPS, I saw a lot of overweight people who were joining the Army.(in fact every single one of them was over the weight limit that the Marine Corps sets) I was the only person there that was joining the Marine Corps, and I was the most physically fit person there.

Roflmfao!!!! Ok oh ok ok.................huuuuuuuuuh had to get my sh-t squared away. Not defending the Army, but I do remember recruits at MCRD showing up over weight. Of course we all remmeber "fat body platoon", or some variation. Wander why the Army strong ad campaigners didn't see this coming?

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Roflmfao!!!! Ok oh ok ok.................huuuuuuuuuh had to get my sh-t squared away. Not defending the Army, but I do remember recruits at MCRD showing up over weight. Of course we all remmeber "fat body platoon", or some variation. Wander why the Army strong ad campaigners didn't see this coming?
    But they left there as physically fit Marines unless they so happen to be put in the lame platoon,lol.

I showed my wife that picture last night. She is former Army, and her son and my step-son is current Army. Needless to say we got in a heated debate about it. LOL

Thread Information