will we or wont we
Create Post

Question will we or wont we

roman :qmark: we have spent alot of time debating on wether or not we deploy a mission to iraq. It seems to me we have done this before and we were stopped short of completing our mission. Lets hope this time we will march into bagdhad and kick some three letter word. We will raise the old glory at sadame s presidential palace and triumphantly wave the eagle globe and anchor.

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Thumbs up Welcome Aboard Skipper...

...And, I agree! Having served in Desert Shield / Storm - It still ****es me off when I think we left his regime intact. My gut tells me, if we were on a U.S. led mission, if Stormin' Norman and Powell woulda had their druthers, as opposed to a United Nations mission, we woulda finished the job.

I lost a brother Marine to an antitank mine over there & it was all for nuthin' in my book. I hope we're not leaking the fact that we're thinking about it just to get the weapons inspections back on track - Like the Nike ad says...Just Do It!

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up We Had Better

or we will be in a sorry Arse mess.

We have the formula for Synthetic fuel .Why don't someone

stop the GAS AND OIL Bast---s and Car Manufacturers from causing all of this !!!!!!!!

God Bless You
    Tude

Lightbulb UNTIL THAT DAY

UNTIL THE DAY WE LET THE MILITARY RUN WARS AND TELL THE POLITICANS TO STAY AT HOME.

WE WILL NEVER WIN WARS THE PROPER WAY OR COMPLETE THE TASK AT HAND PROPERLY.

WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE GENERALS LIKE WESTMORELAND.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken

Hey Reaper!!! Ya ever hear of a dude named Hitler?
    U can Bet the beuracrats R always gonna use the population.. only a revolution/inserecution would change that and that would be the end of The Good Ole U S of A
    Semper Fi, DO or DIE

Study yer history.

The signs are there. There are two things that have really bothered me concerning military matters. One, when the "Iron Curtain" came down, my first thought was " What about the Chinese." Later when I found that we weren't going to Bagdad, I asked " Why didn't we finish it?"

Re: UNTIL THAT DAY

Originally posted by GrimReaper
    UNTIL THE DAY WE LET THE MILITARY RUN WARS AND TELL THE POLITICANS TO STAY AT HOME.

WE WILL NEVER WIN WARS THE PROPER WAY OR COMPLETE THE TASK AT HAND PROPERLY.

WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE GENERALS LIKE WESTMORELAND.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken
    very well put dere Reaper---got an outstandin' military force that is bein' used as "cops" mostly---
    need a Pres. like Teddy Roosevelt---"Walk Softly And Carry A Big Stick" the baghdad bozo should have been destroyedat the end of "The Storm"--- bush screwed up by limiting our goal to just the liberation of Kuwait---typical political BS My boy was over there, he still feels the country and all the Vets before him were let down by not killing hussein--may he forever wallow in camel dung!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I have never understood why we were stopped from doing our job. I vividly remember where I was and what I was doing when I heard we were given the order to cease fire. After fifteen mikes of thinking it was a Bad friggin joke, I went from being completely pi$$ed to being that angry to the tenth exponent. I couldn't believe it was really happening. I remember growling something to the effect of "we hadn't even started yet." The more time that passes the more I believe it was not worth it.

Thread Information