One last concern... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    After boot camp you wil be homesick for bootcamp. When you return to your hometown you will not be the same person you were when you left and the town will be different too. After you leave the Marines you will be homesick for the Marine Corps. Whether it is 3 months or 30 years in the Marines there will be people you miss and they will miss you too. Life marches on.

Oorah. Understood Marines. Figure it's something I'll just get used to. Got to grow up sometime, right? I appreciate your replies.

Old Marine, reason I haven't 'cut the cord' yet is because I'm still in school as of now. That's what I meant by having some time to think these things through, and work them out. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much. That's most likely the problem. But again, it gives me more time to prepare and think these things over. Anyway, that's the reason. Thanks Gunny.

Semper Fi.

Everyday that I spent at MCRD, ITB, Iraq, even LIBO, i wished i was at home, but then I got home, and some days I wished I was at the other places.

Thread Information