Augh! Even Worse Than Marine Posers!
Create Post

Augh! Even Worse Than Marine Posers!

I frequent you tube when I'm bored and yesterday I saw a post that said the following:

" i hear u my mom is blind and my dad and brother were marines both were killed in iraq within a month apart from each other my dad was killed in september and my brother was killed in october on my birthday"

I'm sorry but I looked in google and on other sites before I posted my response I have found no absolutely none whatsoever proof of a father and son Marine both being killed in Iraq a month apart from eachother or at all yet in this War. You know the media would have had a circus with it and we here definitely would have heard of something with it.

So I replied with
    "What were their names, I can not find any record of a father and son being killed in Iraq while both serving in the Marines."

and this was the response I got....
    "y are u trying to stock me or wat"

So I figured why not they have no proof and are obviously grief posers and I said
    " Nope just thinkin you're trying to get fake sympathy in this war because I have found no proof of a Marine Father and Son dieing in Iraq yet, and you think something like that would be reported in the media, it would have at least been reported by the Department of Defense, but nothing comes up....so what were their names?"

I think the only person worse than a Marine poser is those trying to get fake sympathy off a Marines death that they dont know or making up one....

your thoughts?

Credits
    Savings
    It appears you have found someone who sits in a darkened basement whiling away his time on the computer, and both of his hands are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    It appears you have found someone who sits in a darkened basement whiling away his time on the computer, and both of his hands are busy.
    Big Al....that was beautiful...it has a poetic way about it! LoL

They are a lot of pople that would like to be MARINES but they know they can't be one, SO THEY MAKE UP THANGS to TIE THEN IN SOME HOW. IT NOT RIGHT

Thread Information