Gaining weight - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaining weight

While raw eggs is a popular form of protein, made famous by Rocky Balboa, I would caution one first.

Raw eggs can be contaminated with many, many, many bacteria. The likes of E. Coli and Salmonila(sp?).

Both have killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    Eat raw eggs, It really helps. Now I am not saying crack open a egg and enjoy I am saying do wht ever you want to, get some fruit,sugar free sherbert,ice,orange juice and just crack a egg or two in there(add some protein powder if you want to to,or Endurance or EndurX from GNC). I swear you can't taste the egg do that beofre your major work-out of the day and right before you go to bed.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD ADVICE ANYONE TO EAT STANDARD RAW EGGS, YOU CAN GET SEVERELY SICK, IF NOT DIE, FROM DOING THAT.

BUT I SUPPOSE THAT THERE ARE SOME EGGS THAT ARE SAFE TO EAT RAW...

I went to bootcamp at 5' 11" 124lbs and had no issues. I would not worry about it.

I tried gaining some weight before boot so i have some extra to lose. I gained ten pounds in one month by drinking beer, lifting really heavy expecially in squats, deadlifts and weighted pullups, and eating a **** load of carbs. Oats, grains, nuts, seeds is what ive been living off of. High caloric intake and sleep.

Thread Information