Info on the Nam
Create Post

Thread: Info on the Nam

Info on the Nam

This is a very comprehensive website with interest for those who
    served in SVN. It may answer some questions some may have.

The Vietnam War

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    thanks gunny looks to be a good site...put into favorits...lots to look at

Good looking site Gunny, Lots of links..Thanks...Semper Fi...

thanks for the outstanding web site, wanted to sign your guest book but I cant get on. WELCOME HOME SEMPER FI!

Quote Originally Posted by jawhed View Post
    thanks for the outstanding web site, wanted to sign your guest book but I cant get on. WELCOME HOME SEMPER FI!
    What was the URL?

nice site... with a little help from a web developer you can make that so accessable to the most novice users.... I'd say this info should be in elementary school.

CAPs/CABs should be the ONLY way we do business in foreign countries.... if we give them fish they will never learn to survive on their own.

What would you suggest?

well, you give what you got here to a web designer and they would break it down into a more user friendly system... I can't honestly begin to tell you what they would do. but if you give me a little bit, I'll see if I can dreg up someone who is a web designer who would like to get some experience.

I'll keep in touch.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Gunny I have done web design for a living in the past. The page you shared with us looks good to go to me. Someone put a lot of work into it and it shows. The only thing I would consider changing is the way the menus are set up but I like it the way it is. I believe Yellowwing has experience in that realm as well as shaffer and jetdawgg. Some of them might require a fee for their assistance but it never hurts to ask.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    GunnyHiles....found YOUR site, but when I click on your signature, I'm sent to "TWS", how come?? When I filled out the info there, I was sent to :myspace.com WHAT'S the story??......Doc Greek

My brother said he could do it but he's working on another project right now... he said no money is fine for him... he also looked at the site.

I'll put you in touch with him when he gives me the thumbs up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Question???...can anyone remember how many NVA were in a Battalion...and a Regiment...I know that theirs were less in theirs then owers but cant remember the numbers

Wow nice map room Gunny!

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Montana....I read, in the paper back book called,"F.N.G.", a Battalion of N.V.A. was about 1500 men. I don't know if that's right, but when my Company was over run, on September, 1969, everybody thought that the whole N.V.A., was there!!!!.....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek

Thread Information