Marine Corps JROTC Uniforms
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marine Corps JROTC Uniforms

I am just curious about what Marines think about kids in JROTC wearing very similar uniforms to what real Marines wear. My school says it is not specific to any branch of the military but it is clearly an Army school. Our uniforms do not look like the equivalent to any branch of the military but our C/First Sergeants just got black Campaign Covers. There is a former Marine First Sergeant at out school and he was pretty mad about it. Just wondering what the Marines think.
    Thanks,
    James

If it's the uniform you're wearing in your profile picture it'd get a chuckle or two...or many, out of me but thats it.

Credits
    Savings
    I know, I don't like it either, thats our school's fake uniform that nobody likes.

It must be Army. Look at all the extra crap all over it.

I'm not understanding what the Marine First Sergeant is upset about, those look nothing like Marine uniforms. Or is he just upset he has to see them all the time?

Wouldn't you be upset if you were surrounded by nasty uniforms all the time?

Credits
    Savings
    The Marine is upset about us wearing Campaign Covers (not pictured) because he was a Drill Instructor and he does not think we earned them, which I do not disagree with.

Yeah true. I'd probably drop-kick a kid or two......

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    It must be Army. Look at all the extra crap all over it.
    Hey I'm in Army JROTC, I have a whole bunch of crap on my uniform, Cadet do you go to Riverside Military Academy?

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    Hey I'm in Army JROTC, I have a whole bunch of crap on my uniform, Cadet do you go to Riverside Military Academy?
    Hey Acosta, sounds to me like he's calling you out....

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Hey Acosta, sounds to me like he's calling you out....
    Atlanta ain't that far a drive. I'm gonna get there ornery, tired and with plenty more crap to stick on his uniform.

Yes it is not proper for a non-DI to wear the smoke cover. So that is why the Marine is pi@@ off

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    It looks like you might need to fire your tailor, your swimming in that getup.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt tony View Post
    Yes it is not proper for a non-DI to wear the smoke cover. So that is why the Marine is pi@@ off
    Yes sir, I agree. But the Cover is black with a gold cord around it so it does not look exactly like a real Drill Instructor's cover.

I don't understand the rope you have around your waist.

Thread Information