son's deploying - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: son's deploying

Thumbs up

My best to Ben with his deployment. I will be sure to add him and the rest in his Unit, in my prayers.

I am VERY happy to report that I have one of my Marines home! He made it back safely...woot woot! He is sleeping in his own bed, as I type....I am so jazzed! He came back on Tuesday night to many screams and one excited Mom, spent 3 mornings doing Marine stuff (I got him in the afternoons....yay!), we drove home Friday and he is on leave until Wednesday at noon! He looks great, got his award and I am so incredibly proud of him.

I can't wait for my 2/8 Marine to come home now! It will be a party for sure!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    More prayers to your son and all the 2/8

Hey today in 60 minutes the unit was there ..!! did any one sow it ..? i did

Marine Free Member lcpldriscoll122's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    There is a hotel on Lejeune called the Inn on Lejeune, if that is booked try the holiday inn express or the comfort suites...DO NOT STAY AT THE TRIANGLE........hookers.........hookers.........an d more hookers!!!

Hi I would try Lejeune Inn frist. It is a real nice Inn and not that much in price. If they filled up. There is a motel 8 just off base about 2 miles it was a real clean motel and safe place to stay. My wife and I stayed at it two years ago when my son was deployed. I hope this helps. let myself and my wife know his name if you want and we will put him on the pray list at church with the rest of the men and women in the sev. We have a list just for them. my email is kfisbusy@centurytel.net Thank God for all of them that sev. Just rember he is in the best force in the world. THE UNTIED STATES MARINES THE FEW THE PROUD THE MARINES. SSGT. Francisco.

Yes, I saw the 60 minutes segment on 2/8. It was hard to hear those names again of the fallen angels. What honor and respect shown, even during a time of war. Otherwise, Golf Co totally kicks some rear over there. All of 2/8 is amazing!

Thanks for the hotel choices. I stayed at the Lejeune Inn my last visit there. It was clean and close. I have stayed at two other hotel chains there too, but I think for homecoming, I am going to get him a place with some rooms. After being with people 24/7, I know my son that just came home needed a break and some alone time. Being stuck in a one room hotel, won't let him have that space.

Thanks Kfisbusy, I will send him name over to you. Any prayer is helpful, for sure. It was stressful having two over there, but I so agree, they are the best fighting force in the world! Love my two Marines!

Thread Information