02xx intel info?
Create Post

02xx intel info?

Hey everyone! I have a ship out date of July 21, 2009 at the moment (soon to change to Jan 12 I hope), and i'm wondering if anyone can explain to me what a recruit going into the 02xx intel MOS would be looking forwards to in terms of training after boot? Like daily chores etc. I scored an 88 on ASVAB but I am signed up as open contract. Would it be close to boot where you wake up early and eat, take class, eat, take class, eat, sleep? If anyone can enlighten me I would be overjoyed

Also, is it an MOS that the Marines are in need of? Or not so much?

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Credits
    Savings
    Open contract?

@villac2: I searched for 02 intel and went through the first 3 pages and found nothing, I apologize if I didn't catch it. I'll go do another search right now.

@bigalholmes165: Aye, I have an open contract at the moment but i'm going to sign the 02 contract sometime next week I hope.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartena View Post
    @villac2: I searched for 02 intel and went through the first 3 pages and found nothing, I apologize if I didn't catch it. I'll go do another search right now.

@bigalholmes165: Aye, I have an open contract at the moment but i'm going to sign the 02 contract sometime next week I hope.
    Aye!!!

Do I look like Popeye or Olive Oyl?

I apologize CPL. I usually say "Aye" to my friends and family, and I meant no disrespect. I will definitely take that off my list of words to use in every day conversation.

there is an intel Marine on these forums,i think his name is 0231 Marine or something of that nature,i'm sure he can give you the skinny.

Alright, thanks Cwalling. I'll send him a message.

Read 0231's posts and you should get a lot of info.

Thread Information