Create Post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale/Trade

Quote Originally Posted by slider1578 View Post
    Also Need:
    Boots with EGA stamp, Size 10R
    Coraframs, Size 10R
    Barracks cover, Size 7 1/8

I must say, those 7 1/8 covers are hard to come by these days. Seems like everyone wears that size. Our uniform shop is constantly sold out of them and they are always on back order due to come in next Thursday as they always tell me. Lol.

Wanted Iam looking for a baisc traning manual from 1972. if any one knows of any let me know at kfisbusy@centurytel.net . Thanks I lost mine in a house fire. Also if any other stuff from that time let me know. SSGT. Francisco. .

Quote Originally Posted by EDLEWIS View Post
    looking for a set of herringbone utilities from the 60's size XL (48)
    Just to clarify, are you looking for HBT's, or the OD green 'tuck in' style uniform?

Here is what the Herringbone Twill looks like:

And here is the 1960's style uniform, OD green and similiar in some ways to what the Army was wearing at the time. Called several different names, including "Sateens":

What The Frack is this Marine Corps Ebay?? LMOL

Actually, 'yeah'. LOL

I am looking for a guide book for Marines it had a red cover and was issued in the early 60's. It had a section on the 3.5 rocket a picture at the start of the section showed 2 Marines in the snow with the rocket. The A-Gunner was myself and the Gunner was a Marine by the name of Hammon. After 3 wivies and several moves I have lost by book, would like to get one to pass on to my son and grandson. Thanks for any help. Semper Fi Fmoyer

Moyer, I'll keep my eyes open for one for you. My first suggestion would be to try ebay and see what comes up. I've found Guidebooks on there for reasonable prices. Patience is the key.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Got a Brand new pair of Danner Acadia Desert Boots BROWN 9/1/2 D,wore once for about 10 minswalking too Mail Box.No USMC EMBLEM just says Danner Portland Oregon.They were pricey 249.00 make an offer I'm flexible You throw in the Shipping.S/F Jack

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fmoyer View Post
    I am looking for a guide book for Marines it had a red cover and was issued in the early 60's. It had a section on the 3.5 rocket a picture at the start of the section showed 2 Marines in the snow with the rocket. The A-Gunner was myself and the Gunner was a Marine by the name of Hammon. After 3 wivies and several moves I have lost by book, would like to get one to pass on to my son and grandson. Thanks for any help. Semper Fi Fmoyer
    The MCA might have an old copy. I just ordered the latest iteration and it only took 5 days to be shipped to Germany.

http://www.usmcpress.com/guidebook.htm

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Or will trade those Boots for a Gortex all Cold Weather Parka USMC either Digi or Woodland X-Tra Lg.Reg.used would be fine but in very good condition!!! S/F Jack

Our utilities had just one shirt pocket on the left hand side with USMC on the top part and the bird,ball & hook below it,our name was stenciled above the pocket.

Thanks for the information will call Heritage Press when I get home from work and also check E-Bay or have my son do it for me. Computer skills I do not have. Thanks again for the information as it has become more important the older I get.

Angry Being in two services

you say we can only post if marines however I was a marine and a corpsman so should be able to post but my posts are being deleted.

How and where? Not by me. Also, if you were a Marine, you should know that it's a capital letter in front of it! LOL

OUTstanding!!!!

Thread Information