For Sale/Trade - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: For Sale/Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Merrell View Post
    Personal Remembrances book "My Three Years in the Marine Corps" WWII.
    Book is compiled from my diary entries, memories and letters written to my girlfriend from tents, mess halls, galleys, foxholes and behind trees, by candlelight, flashlight and lantern. Read about fellow MarinAttachment 21680Attachment 21681es, family and friends Order from me: Ray Merrell, 827 Dixie, Liberty, Mo. 64068. $15.00 each or 2 for $25.00 (includes postage) a personal check, money order or cashiers check is okay.
    Order today...3 for $35.00.
    Gung Ho,

Ray

Book for Sale: "My Three Years in the Marine Corps"

Describes my adventures as a Marine and a Marine Raider in the South Pacific during WW II.....through diary entries, letters home, and personal remembrances.

Invasions of Bougainville, Emirau, Guam, Okinawa, and Occupation of Japan.

Picture of Book on My Profile. Order autographed book from me...tell me how you want it autographed. $15.00 each or 2 for $25.oo (includes postage)

Ray Merrell
    827 Dixie
    Liberty, Mo. 64068
    Autographed books make great gifts...Mother's Day, Father's Day, Son, Daughter,
    that someone in Boot Camp, or someone special....YOU.

Gung Ho,

Ray

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Boot Camp Book for Sale

It took a number of years, but I'm finally a published author. My first book is listed on Amazon and at Smashwords.com. Within the next couple of weeks it should be available at Barnes and Noble, Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Diesel.

The book is: Stepping In It: Marine Boot Camp For 19-Cents-An-Hour.
    It is a semi-autobiographical depiction of my experiences in boot camp. While names, dates, and units have been changed to protect the innocent, the events are true.
    Stepping In It is available as an e-book download for $2.99 at:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007WDBBAQ

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/153223

Stay tuned for my second book, Tales from the Street: Stories of Police Work, a collection of law enforcement related stories from several contributors and me. I'm still prepping it for upload, so I expect it will become available at Amazon and Smashwords within a couple of weeks. It should be available at the other retailers a few weeks after that. It too will be priced at $2.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    It took a number of years, but I'm finally a published author. My first book is listed on Amazon and at Smashwords.com. Within the next couple of weeks it should be available at Barnes and Noble, Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Diesel.

The book is: Stepping In It: Marine Boot Camp For 19-Cents-An-Hour.
    It is a semi-autobiographical depiction of my experiences in boot camp. While names, dates, and units have been changed to protect the innocent, the events are true.
    Stepping In It is available as an e-book download for $2.99 at:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007WDBBAQ

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/153223

Stay tuned for my second book, Tales from the Street: Stories of Police Work, a collection of law enforcement related stories from several contributors and me. I'm still prepping it for upload, so I expect it will become available at Amazon and Smashwords within a couple of weeks. It should be available at the other retailers a few weeks after that. It too will be priced at $2.99.
    Congratulations Zulu on the publishing of your book, best of luck to you on your first book and the next.

Gung Ho,

Ray

For Mother's Day & Father's Day: Autographed books: "My Three Years in the Marine Corps" by - Ray Merrell Personal Memories - enlistment through boot camp, Invasions of Bougainville, Emirau, Guam, Okinawa, and Occupation of Japan and home.

"Simple Times, Simple Pleasures / A Scrapbook of Memories" by Helen Merrell Growing up in the '30's '40's and WWII. $15.00 each 2 for $25.00 for $35. See pictures under R in Gallery. Includes postage, personal check, money order or cashier' check. Order from Ray Merrell, 827 Dixie, Liberty, Mo. 64068

Describes my adventures as a Marine and a Marine Raider in the South Pacific during WW II.....through diary entries, letters home, and personal remembrances.

Picture of Book on My Profile. Order autographed book from me...tell me how you want it autographed. $15.00 each or 2 for $25.oo (includes postage)

Ray Merrell
    827 Dixie
    Liberty, Mo. 64068
    A Review: by Lance-Colonel SL Cpl. My Three Years in the Marine Corps...finished it yesterday...will likely have to reread it...There is a lot to soak in...woven in between the letters home and the era of the Corps...wow...times have changed...yet... not the ingenuity and creative nature of the Marine...peppered with all that is the Corps...particularly the humor and sense of duty...to each other.

Wow...great gift for anyone who has ever been in love, lived through a war era, appreciates the simpler times in life and wants to remember what really mattered was in our own house, on your own street, in your own town...in downtown, rural, or urban America.

Take a walk through both sides of WWII with Ray, Helen and all their friends, family and fellow Marines...Good for the soul...

Highly recommended...

Click image for larger version

Name:	book.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	21940

Unsubscribing.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My second book is out as an e-book.

Tales of the Street: Stories of Police Work is now available on Amazon and Smashwords.com. $2.99.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...s=digital-text

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/tiptonch

Within the next couple of weeks, both books should also be available through retailers Barnes and Noble (Nook), Apple, Kobo, Diesel, and Sony.

As soon as I can get the covers done, both books will also be available in paperback through Amazon.

Ray Merrell
    827 Dixie
    Liberty, Mo. 64068
    Book or books mailed the day your check arrives. Get acquainted with my fellow Marines, family, girlfriend, and friends. Many pictures. I would really like to send you an autographed book.

Gung Ho,

Ray

"My Three Years in the Marine Corps"

Order today:

$15.00 each, 2 for $25.00, 3 for $35.00...personally autographed.
    Order from:
    Ray Merrell
    827 Dixie
    Liberty, Mo. 64068

Meet my Marine Buddies, my family, my girlfriend, and friends.
    Invasions of Bougainville, Emirau, Guam, Okinawa and Occupation of Japan. A War/Love Story.

Personal check, money order or cashiers check. Book or books mailed the day your check arrives. See My Profile for pictures and info.

Gung Ho,

Ray

WWII book, written from diary entries, letters home, my memories. About Marine buddies, friends back home, family, girl friend, daily duties, four invasions and the Occupation of Japan.

"My Three Years in the Marine Corps"

Autographed book - $15.00 each, 2 for $25.00, 3 for $35.00, includes postage to one address. Autographed to anyone you wish. Mailed the day your check arrives. Order from:

Ray Merrell
    827 Dixie
    Liberty, Mo. 64068Click image for larger version

Name:	book.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	22907

USMC Individual Combat Notebook "LITTLE RED BOOK"

Quote Originally Posted by rufus1 View Post
    I would like to have one of the little red notebooks from boot camp during the year 1970. You all know them the ones that the D.I. had your nose in every moment you were not doing something else. I put mine up for save keeping and I guess my wife thought it was trash and threw it out. It had all the subject materials in it and paper in the back to take notes.
    I'm also looking and have been searching for the past few months without luck. Served Jun 68 thru Jun72. I have a newer set of Blues Trousers approx 38" waist X 30" length I can trade. Email me at roman.milanowicz@gmail.com

Roman "Ski" Milanowicz
    Sgt USMC
    68-72
    VMFA-451 Seat Shop & Check Crew

Credits
    Savings

Red Notebook

If I find some I will buy them up and post them for sale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rufus1 View Post
    If I find some I will buy them up and post them for sale!!!
    Good luck I've been trying for years and still can't find one..

USMC Individual Combat Notebook "LITTLE RED BOOK"

Thanks Rufus. Let me know if you luck out on finding any. You can email me at roman.milanowicz@gmail.com

S/F

Thread Information