Recruit Graduation Books - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    looking for recruit year book for platoon 2047 parris island, commenced training march 87 completed training june 87

contact me @ firedawg0069@yahoo.com

Do you have a graduation book platoon 2014 1965?

Do you have graduation book platoon 2014 1965?

Looking for graduation book platoon 2014 1965 san diego

Graduation Book fr PI

Looking for a copy of my recruit Graduation Book. I was in Plt 118 3rdBn MCRD Parris Island that graduated in Aug 1957. Can anyone help? I have tried numerous sources. Doug

Looking for Platoon 2094, graduated January 1979, Parris Island Marine

[quote=BuffaloHunter;766516]Looking for a copy of my recruit Graduation Book. I was in Plt 118 3rdBn MCRD Parris Island that graduated in Aug 1957. Can anyone help? I have tried numerous sources. My e-mail is doug@kpunet.net. Thanks and Semper Fi, Doug

Since I was at PI about the same time as you, BuffaloHunter, have you tried to contact any of your DIs to see if they may have a Graduation Book?

Reason I ask is that my PLT has made and kept contact with each other and two of our DIs still keep in contact with the remaining members as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EGA1957 View Post
    Since I was at PI about the same time as you, BuffaloHunter, have you tried to contact any of your DIs to see if they may have a Graduation Book?

Reason I ask is that my PLT has made and kept contact with each other and two of our DIs still keep in contact with the remaining members as well.
    Thanks for the reply. Yes I have contacted two of my JDI's and they are looking. They have some stuff in storage etc. I have only found two of the guys in Plt 118 still alive & found two that have passed away. Was hoping that others would get on the web sites to contact me. Semper Fi

I am looking for a book from WM Platoon 12A graduated in 1961. Also any women who graduated with me. Stayed at PI my whole tour after boot camp sure would like to touch base with anyone from that platoon....Semper Fi

looking for leather necks

Looking for anyone who came out of Parris Island platoon 1082 in October 1983. contact Roy Mark at rmark13@triad.rr.com

Quote Originally Posted by ghroy View Post
    Looking for anyone who came out of Parris Island platoon 1082 in October 1983. contact Roy Mark at rmark13@triad.rr.com

Quote Originally Posted by kansascdr View Post
    For those of you looking for a copy of your Recruit Training Book try Ebay. I have purchased and sold several there in the past few years. They generally run from $10-20 each. I recently purchased a about 30 from an antique store in St. Louis. They range from 1964 to 1987 from both Dago and PI. I would be happy to sell you one but you must be able to prove you were in that platoon or give me the name of a loved one who was in that platoon. Email me for a list. Oh yeah I ain't getting rich off this. You pay what I paid plus shipping. I figured these would set in the antique store for years or some other ebay mogul would buy them and jack the price up.

PS another site that might have your book is Manions.com. They have and on line auction that is mostly military stuff. US, German, Japanese, etc. Your on your own there but the last time I looked they had several books for sale.
    how about platoon 1093 start date may 25 1969.what proof are you looking for? This was my platoon. kenny holm semper fi.

Kenny, I am looking for Platoon 148, June through September 1964. My e mail address is Manker08@aol.com.

Thread Information