Recruit Graduation Books - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Plt 233

I graduated july 1964 , Plt 233 Parris Island. My senior DI was SSgt Navaro. I have been looking forever for my yearbook. If you need any other information I will be happy to provide it. Thank you. Semper Fi. M. J. Franze.
    Quote Originally Posted by kansascdr View Post
    For those of you looking for a copy of your Recruit Training Book try Ebay. I have purchased and sold several there in the past few years. They generally run from $10-20 each. I recently purchased a about 30 from an antique store in St. Louis. They range from 1964 to 1987 from both Dago and PI. I would be happy to sell you one but you must be able to prove you were in that platoon or give me the name of a loved one who was in that platoon. Email me for a list. Oh yeah I ain't getting rich off this. You pay what I paid plus shipping. I figured these would set in the antique store for years or some other ebay mogul would buy them and jack the price up.

PS another site that might have your book is Manions.com. They have and on line auction that is mostly military stuff. US, German, Japanese, etc. Your on your own there but the last time I looked they had several books for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    just call here and tell them your info also you'll need your DD-214
    Parris Island they may help you 1(843)-228-1555 good luck
    if you want you can P M me and we can talk more.

I'm retired and disable so I have allot of time on my hands.
    Was told they don't have the Platoon books any more now I don't know what to do I'll have to check into this more.
    sorry guys

I am still trying to find what Platoon I graduated with at MCRD PI S.C.

on July 14th , 1962 2nd Bn. if anyone graduated that date please check and see if I am in your book .

Walter G Anderson Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by kansascdr View Post
    For those of you looking for a copy of your Recruit Training Book try Ebay. I have purchased and sold several there in the past few years. They generally run from $10-20 each. I recently purchased a about 30 from an antique store in St. Louis. They range from 1964 to 1987 from both Dago and PI. I would be happy to sell you one but you must be able to prove you were in that platoon or give me the name of a loved one who was in that platoon. Email me for a list. Oh yeah I ain't getting rich off this. You pay what I paid plus shipping. I figured these would set in the antique store for years or some other ebay mogul would buy them and jack the price up.

PS another site that might have your book is Manions.com. They have and on line auction that is mostly military stuff. US, German, Japanese, etc. Your on your own there but the last time I looked they had several books for sale.
    I was in SD Feb - May 1978. Not sure of the platoon number. SDI was SSgt Cadwallader, other di's were Sgt Reynolds, Sgt Gomez, and Cpl Conaster. I hope you can help. Thanks! Daniel Fisher

I am also looking for my platoon number, I was at PI from May 19 1954 until Aug 6 1954, 2ed bn, I think senior DI was sgt. Flynn.

Well, I was in Platoon 93, San Diego, Feb. 1953, graduated May 1953. If we had a book they didn't tell us about it. Was there one? I do have my Platoon 93 picture. It sure brings back a lot of memories.

looking for graduation book for San diego 1967 plt. 3305

Im looking for graduation book for San diego 1980 plt 2005 jan 23rd to apr 4th

IM LOOKING FOR GRADUATION BOOK Plt 2063 August 1983

I am looking for a book from june 1969 mcrd san diego..plt 3124. thank you.

I am looking for a graduation book from June 1969 MCRD San Diego. plt. 3124 thanks.

Good Luck Marine
    I myself am looking for San Diego MCRD Plt. 3305 1968

I have group photo of Plt 178, 1957,SanDiego.Will send copy to anyone with a tie to it. Looking for grad book of same Plt.

Thanks jonmic1 funny how we lost those books. I tried minions.com and ebay but so far nothing. good luck on your. Ken

Looking for Plt 3322 MCRD San Diego 1966
    Brewster James A. 2304010

Thread Information