Recruit Graduation Books - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    sORRY i ONLY DO pLATOON BOOKS SORRY

I am trying to find the graduation book for my father, George Kudlinski, His platoon photo indicates Platoon 2001 in San Diego and he graduated around 8 March 1962. My uncle was in the same platoon, James Trail. Dad is still alive and I would love to present him with this gift, even a photo copy if someone has one they don't want to part with. I will pay for photocopying and postage. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DLandry View Post
    I am trying to find the graduation book for my father, George Kudlinski, His platoon photo indicates Platoon 2001 in San Diego and he graduated around 8 March 1962. My uncle was in the same platoon, James Trail. Dad is still alive and I would love to present him with this gift, even a photo copy if someone has one they don't want to part with. I will pay for photocopying and postage. Thanks!

Try using this link I have a section on trying to help Marines locate Platoon Books. Follow the Link below...
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ook-or-Records

Looking for Platoon Book for Platoon 3110 K co San Diego 1976

Quote Originally Posted by littlemac53 View Post
    Looking for Platoon Book for Platoon 3110 K co San Diego 1976

Did you follow the link..??

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1955 View Post
    Did you follow the link..??
    Yes I did, I have checked all resources that I can find. Have not found anything on my platoon.
    I am just wondering if you had other sourses or if you could try tro find one

Quote Originally Posted by littlemac53 View Post
    Yes I did, I have checked all resources that I can find. Have not found anything on my platoon.
    I am just wondering if you had other sourses or if you could try tro find one

Go to ebay and you can put a search with the information in it that you want about what your looking and hit it and below it will ask do you want to save this search engine and get emails letting you know when something come up and click save ...

Hi, is there a graduation book from 3 RTB, Kilo Co., series 3085. I was in plt 3087. Started august, 1978. Graduated November 9, 1978

Thread Information