Recruit Graduation Books - Page 10
Create Post
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Anyone who is looking for their San Diego Platoon Graduation Book or Color Platoon Photo go to this site

http://www.platoonphoto.com/

They have them all dating back to the 40's.

Last edited by Marine1955; 01-20-12 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Link didn't work
    Commander CT 31-1
    Combat Vets Association

Fill out your profiles or your posts will be deleted..

Commander CT 31-1
    Combat Vets Association

I have a copy of Plt 1104 San Diego December 1974 on a compact disk. If anyone would like a copy let me know. Would like to have a hard copy if anyone has an extra. Thanks to Col. Couv. for the copy.

Can you help with any information on getting graduation photos from Camp Johnson AOMC 7-89

mstina888@yahoo.com

This is the address to get marine corps graduation platoon photo only from Parris, Island, SC. They have photos going back until the 1930's. This is how I got mine. I think the website you need to go to for more info is the Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
    MCCS RECRUIT PHOTO
    P.O. BOX 5100
    MARINE CORPS RECRUIT DEPOT
    PARRIS ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA 29905-5001

I HOPE THAT HELPS!
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Tina View Post
    This is the address to get marine corps graduation platoon photo only from Parris, Island, SC. They have photos going back until the 1930's. This is how I got mine. I think the website you need to go to for more info is the Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
    MCCS RECRUIT PHOTO
    P.O. BOX 5100
    MARINE CORPS RECRUIT DEPOT
    PARRIS ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA 29905-5001

I HOPE THAT HELPS!
    SEMPER FI
    It would help, but also there was a period of time they had a fire and there are some files missing from 73 to 74 that got burn up.. This has been posted before in other forums..

i was in Platoon 370 i graduated in August of that year.my name is Howard Madsen,my Senior was SSGT.Thurman,ADIs were Sgt.Blish and Venary.i was in series 368-369-370.please let me know if you have a copy.Thanks,Semper Fi

I am looking for the graduation book from Nov. 1961 MCRD Parris Island SC. I was in Plt. 352 Q-Company, 3rd Battalion. Graduated 8 Nov. 1961. I never recieved my book. I would appreciate any help available.

Thanks,
    George Betourney

Thread Information