Recruit Graduation Books - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

yearbook

hi, I am looking for PI yearbook 1968 platoon 3032 for my dad, please let me know if you have one or any suggestions on where I could find one. Thanks for your time, Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by kansascdr View Post
    For those of you looking for a copy of your Recruit Training Book try Ebay. I have purchased and sold several there in the past few years. They generally run from $10-20 each. I recently purchased a about 30 from an antique store in St. Louis. They range from 1964 to 1987 from both Dago and PI. I would be happy to sell you one but you must be able to prove you were in that platoon or give me the name of a loved one who was in that platoon. Email me for a list. Oh yeah I ain't getting rich off this. You pay what I paid plus shipping. I figured these would set in the antique store for years or some other ebay mogul would buy them and jack the price up.

PS another site that might have your book is Manions.com. They have and on line auction that is mostly military stuff. US, German, Japanese, etc. Your on your own there but the last time I looked they had several books for sale.

Hey I need the Grad Book for Plt 118 PISC 1957. Would be happy to prove that I was a member. Contact me at doug@kpunet.net Thanks

Im looking for graduation book from PI 1990 3rd Battallion Platoon 3033. Also anyone who was station in Yuma Az. and went to desert storm with 2nd Laam Bn.

Looking for a graduation book for Plt. 2014 Fox Co. Parris Island, 1995.

Looking for anyone who graduated from PI 2ed rct bn Aug 6 1954. think the senior DI was Sgt. Flynn.

Looking for Platoon 1037

I know this might be a very long shot but i am looking for Platoon 1037 Aug. 1979 San Diego CA. just hoping that if you dont have it maybe a lost platoon member would be reading this

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries

Smile Plt. Book. Parris Island Nov. 1959

I have an extra book for Parris Island Plt 348 dated Nov, 1959. I ordered two for some reason, Might part with it for a 348 brother.

Silver dollar....PM me re your yearbook....I have a suggestion. Thanks

kansascdr

Marine, I have been looking for 1969 SD MCRD Platoon 2050, I am doing this for my Dad (Joseph Escobedo) who was a graduate June 69, but never bought his graduate photo in dress blues, I'm trying to make him smile..bad ticker...(God Bless)

Sir,
    Looking for 1964 MCRD SD Platoon 251. Graduated Sept.
    SDI - Sgt Ayers, DI - Sgt. Brown, and DI - Cpl. Paddy

Know it is a long shot, but I know there is about 58 of them out there. Somewhere.

God Bless and don't get rust on your K-Bar.

Sempidr

Graduation Photo

I've been trying to get a hold of my graduation photo or yearbook. All was lost in a fire. Was a member of Basic Training Platoon 2030 at Parris Island, in 1979

Quote Originally Posted by cb5853 View Post
    I've been trying to get a hold of my graduation photo or yearbook. All was lost in a fire. Was a member of Basic Training Platoon 2030 at Parris Island, in 1979
    Any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated

Parris Island Platoon 2030, in 1979, looking for yearbook, lost in fire. My email is cb5853@yahoo.com

Graduation book or photo

Quote Originally Posted by cb5853 View Post
    Parris Island Platoon 2030, in 1979, looking for yearbook, lost in fire. My email is cb5853@yahoo.com
    I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Any help in locating this book would greatly be appreciated

Looking for two Year Books I was in Plt 1140 Droped for Medical Ended up in 1141 and Grad. Entered in Dec 1974.

Let me know thanks Cpl. D. South

Thread Information