Recruit Graduation Books - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Hey My Fellow Marines

Hello Marines, Heres some information that will help you score your Platoon book.
    Fill out your profile so someone can get back to you or leave an email address so someone can email you back.
    This is not rocket science , it's just a plan fact !! help your self. If you don't,, you want know if I are someone else has a copy of your Platoon Book.

Last edited by Marine1955; 01-20-12 at 07:16 PM.

Do you have one for 2BN, PLT 2062 San Diego graduation date 10JUL80? I'm trying to help my husband locate his Recruit Training Book. His ex-wife destroyed it or either threw it away. We have two children who have enlisted and it would mean so much to him to have all of their dress blue pictures.

MCRD San Diego

Hello fellow Warriors,

Here is a site where you can order your recruit graduation books if you went to boot camp at MCRD San Diego.

http://www.mcrdmuseumhistoricalsocie...soc-photos.htm

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Platoon 2026 Jun 82 graduation date.....any luck on this?

Squad Leader Free Member Rooger's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalhop001 View Post
    Hello fellow Warriors,

Here is a site where you can order your recruit graduation books if you went to boot camp at MCRD San Diego.

http://www.mcrdmuseumhistoricalsocie...soc-photos.htm

No Go on that for us who graduated in the early 80's..... those books are NOT available....according to them they changed suppliers from jostens to someone else and jostens went out of that business and NONE are available.

We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on? [Gen. John W. Vessey Jr., USA, Chairman of the the Joint Chiefs of Staff; during the assault on Grenada, 1983]

[quote=Rooger;724690]No Go on that for us who graduated in the early 80's..... those books are NOT available....according to them they changed suppliers from jostens to someone else and jostens went out of that business and NONE are available.

Hey try looking on this thread for help
    Sticky: How to find your Platoon Graduation Book!!!! ( 1 2 3)
    marine1955

Squad Leader Free Member Rooger's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Tried, and am still trying all those site's Marine1955...Thanks for the info! Semper Fi Brother

We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on? [Gen. John W. Vessey Jr., USA, Chairman of the the Joint Chiefs of Staff; during the assault on Grenada, 1983]

looking for yearbook.pla. 157 p.i. 1960 sept.

Looking for yearbook San Diego Plt 3016 Nov 58 - Feb 59

contact mr 1913978 at hehasrisen@speedyquick.net on info concerning yearbook than you

Quote Originally Posted by mr1913978 View Post
    contact mr 1913978 at hehasrisen@speedyquick.net on info concerning yearbook than you
    corection plt 172 graduation sept 12 1956

Looking for Honor Platoon 350, graduated MCRD San Diego in Oct. 1962

Looking for Graduation book from P.I. 1979 3rd Bat.Plt 3030 E-Mail me @ ssgthughes@yahoo.com

Platoon Graduation book

Dear sir,
    looking for Graduation book parris island plt. 219 2nd battalion

I have a book from 1971. Its Third Batallion Platoon 3055. I paid $10.00 for it but will give to someone from that platoon.

garycrittenden@msn.com

Thread Information