Ear Piercing - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ear Piercing

I dunno I'm tired I guess been a long week, just something struck a nerve in me when I noticed he had fessed up and realized he had f*cked up and publicly admitted it and you guys were still bashing him. I dont understand how you can sit there and still bash a kid after he apologized and think its right? He's a kid for christ sake.

You maybe need to hit the rack and think it will be a better day tomorrow, when someone screws up a Sgt of Marines will let them have it. Semper FI.

Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    I dunno I'm tired I guess been a long week, just something struck a nerve in me when I noticed he had fessed up and realized he had f*cked up and publicly admitted it and you guys were still bashing him. I dont understand how you can sit there and still bash a kid after he apologized and think its right? He's a kid for christ sake.
    BTW there is a SSGT of Marines on board also who thinks the same, Good night CPL.

facial ornaments

Why in Gods green earth would someone wanna look like they fell face first into a tackle box. I get so sick of these people who say all the kids are doing it,or all my friends do it.Be a grown up!! For KeyRiste sake.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Great, it looks like you two NCOs have a handle on it. Good ending.

Thread Information