Ear Piercing - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ear Piercing

Make sure you get your nose repierced and put a big ring into it befor you get to MCRD. The D.I. will enjoy having something to tow you around with.

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    Hello,I was wondering if I got my Ears pierced would that affect me in the Marine Corps at all.
    Oh ya go to boot camp wearing it and the DI will just make a bigger hole for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    THank you ,I was just wondering. I am very sorry Phantom Blooper, I do not have my ear pierced but my nose is the hole has closed up.
    Why would anyone pierce their nose, oh it must be a snot catcher?

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    84, you have got to take this, this, this, thing out, behind the woodshed.

Wonder what his next dumbasz question will be.

Methinks he is actually posting to show off his rank, his play rank.
    Play rank now that is a good one, including matching earrings and nose rings,lol.

Pa

Get the Prince Albert - your boyfriends in drill will love that.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Oh ya go to boot camp wearing it and the DI will just make a bigger hole for you.
    All those holes are helpful. They can help a recruit cut weight or decrease drag so they can run faster.

Drill Instructors are experts at removing jewelry.

For You Old Timers.....

The Prince Albert is probably the most popular of all male piercings. The healing process is faster than most, and it has been considered to be the most sexually appealing male piercing. The Prince Albert piercing, in most cases, is performed by inserting a needle receiving tube into the urethra and then starting the needle from the outside and feeding it out through the tube. There are not many complications associated with this piercing. There is always a chance of rejection, but the likelihood is minimal. Even the wearer's own urine actually serves as a healing agent, and it is not necessary to clean the piercing after urination.
    Reverse Prince Albert The other variation of the Prince Albert is the Reverse Prince Albert, which is essentially the same, but the jewelry circles around to the top of the glans (head) instead of the bottom.
    Recommended jewelry:10 gauge captive bead ring or circular barbell. The circular barbell may be more comfortable, especially for the uncircumcised wearer. Interactive Gauge Comparison Chart
    Expected healing time: 2 - 4 months
    Sexual limitations: Abstinence for at least one week, and careful sexual activity afterward. Condom should be worn during entire healing process.

GO4IT DUDE

Credits
    Savings
    OLD TIMERS - Sheeit, NEVER TIMERS!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The 'Queer ear"???? LMFAO,,,,,, VISUALS Aplenty.

Speaking of earings...I remember I was on patrol (MP) on Laurel Bay, which is between Parris Island & MCAS Beaufort when someone called us to the little base package store because a Marine was wearing an earing. We arrived and it turned out to be an Army dog (E-2) in civilian attire who was visiting someone. He refused to take it out and my Staff Sgt that arrived on scene said, "son, I don't give a f**k if you are in the Army, you are on my Marine Corps base, now take it out now!" The soldier still refused and my Staff Sgt yanked it out. Yes, there was blood, we couldn't believe it, but thought it was awesome. It was pretty hardcorp. I think he saw it done in the movie Heartbreak Ridge and saw his opportunity to do it, so he did. We figured he would get in trouble, but we never heard from the guy again. I probably wouldn't have believed the story, but saw it with my own eyes.
    Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    84, you have got to take this, this, this, thing out, behind the woodshed.

Wonder what his next dumbasz question will be.

Methinks he is actually posting to show off his rank, his play rank.
    He is.

John Cagle - I went to your Recruiting Station today. They're looking for you to come sign a contract cause they have no fking clue who you are. I left a "calling card" (a post it note with "Marine84 was here") for you on the 2nd bulletin board at the 2nd desk on the right where a SSGT (if I remember correctly) sits. I mainly talked to the one that sits directly across from him because he was old enough to remember being stationed at El Toro in Crash Crew. The first one at the first desk on the left - I almost ran over him out in the parking lot. He was in PT gear, walking across the parking lot, flapping his jaws in the wind on his cellphone. He asked if I would have hit him and I told him if his stupid self hadn't looked up when he did, I probably would have. I joked at him about walking around on the phone paying absolutely NO ATTENTION to what was going on around him - LOL! (I'm an evil b!tch). The Marine at the first desk on the right had a customer - I patted the boy on his shoulder and told him he was doing the best thing he would EVER do for himself. All the Recruiters thought it was funny that you say your occupation is "working with my Recruiter". Obviously you haven't left an impression at that particular Recruiting office with all of that crap in your signature. You should meet me down there one day and let me introduce you. (Note to Shaffer: I plugged Leatherneck for you while I was there )

BigAl - you should have seen the looks on their faces when I asked for a poster with WM's on it - I think I even heard a pin drop for a minute until I told them that I came from the old school and not to give me any grief about the term. Needless to say, they had none (they must not get many females come through there) but, I did get a really cool one with the Silent Drill Team on it.

Well, that was my fun for a Saturday morning.

Credits
    Savings
    Kim, you are sooooooo cool.

I suppose the talking on the cell phone bit was discussed.

Alas, so it appears DFL isn't a poolee, his recruiters don't know him, and he isn't an assistant recruiter, just a wannabee.

Come on back DFL, you gots a bit of explaing to do. 84 just did a fantastic job outing your little ploy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    He must be out gettin' them ears pierced.

This is Frigin Halerious!! And also a bunch of Chit Post!!! Just go to the Army or something. They take in you Sheitholes. I cant even stand looking at that fag chit. I just gotta do an about face and exit this post

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    BigAl - you should have seen the looks on their faces when I asked for a poster with WM's on it - I think I even heard a pin drop for a minute until I told them that I came from the old school and not to give me any grief about the term.
    Hey guys,
    I'm new to this forum.
    About the quote above, they don't call female Marines WM's anymore?

Thread Information