Ear Piercing
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ear Piercing

Ear Piercing

Hello,I was wondering if I got my Ears pierced would that affect me in the Marine Corps at all.

Earings aren't allowed for male Marines.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Don't pierce your ears and try to join...if they are pierced let them close up! It is against United States Marine Corps Grooming Standards!

Now don't argue or ask anymore stupid questions!

I honestly believe you started this post to see how big of a rile you can give the Marines so they can say WTF???? And are you ****** crazy!

Quit asking dumb azz questions...it's unbecoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    Hello,I was wondering if I got my Ears pierced would that affect me in the Marine Corps at all.
    If you had them pierced already you wont be disqualified from joining.If your planning on doing it then you will not be allowed to were them until your contract is up. Of course you can always throw them on when your on leave like some nastys but its all comes down to integrity.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    He has a plethera of useless questions, don't he?

THank you ,I was just wondering. I am very sorry Phantom Blooper, I do not have my ear pierced but my nose is the hole has closed up.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I do not have my ear pierced but my nose is the hole has closed up.
    If your computer keyboard is your simulated mouth and brain you ought too close them up too and give it a rest.

If you are in AJROTC how can you have piercings?

It's high school, SSgt. They probably just take them out whenever they are in uniform.

I've filled in at our I.D. Card office a few times, and I have actually taken pictures of male soldiers, in their cammies, with earings in their ears. Maybe it's an Army thing...?

THank you ,I was just wondering. I am very sorry Phantom Blooper, I do not have my ear pierced but my nose is the hole has closed up.
    Bet he had one of those cute little diamonds on the side that all the girls and faggots are wearing

For one, guys with earrings, unless they are pirates, are about as goofy as you can get. I've seen more doggies with them than I care to recall, and every single one of them looked freakin stoopid.

Years ago, the earring thing was a little sign of 'protest' or whatever. Now it's just conformity.

Nose piercing? Oh, joy. Yes, I'd like to blow snot out the side of my face, that sounds like a stellar idea! Let's get two and REALLY be 'cool'.

Now, the new thing appears to be the 'stretchers' some retards put in their ears, to make them look...what, deformed? Wow, let's stretch our earlobes out to the size of dinner plates. By golly, that's a fine idea! And then these goobers wonder why they can't get hired even at WalMart. Hells bells, I don't want some dipstick who isn't bright enough to figure out that the big plastic oreo cookie thing in his ear just makes him (or her) look like a deformed troll. I don't need to see that crap.

One of my Marines in the MEU in 99 pierced both his nipples while on ship. He wasn't the brightest lad (obviously) and got a nice infection. (In both nips). Couldn't wear his 782 gear. After he healed, he got NJP, and restricted to ship for 30 days.

Thus endeth the rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post

Now, the new thing appears to be the 'stretchers' some retards put in their ears, to make them look...what, deformed? Wow, let's stretch our earlobes out to the size of dinner plates. By golly, that's a fine idea! And then these goobers wonder why they can't get hired even at WalMart. Hells bells, I don't want some dipstick who isn't bright enough to figure out that the big plastic oreo cookie thing in his ear just makes him (or her) look like a deformed troll. I don't need to see that crap.

Thus endeth the rant.
    There was about 20 recruits that were taken to Recruit Seperations Platoon because they had the holes in their ears, then in the Marines infinite wisdom decided to take them all and have the holes in their ears surgically sealed. They put them in EHP and then after some more thought sent them all back to Recruit Seperations Platoon and had them discharged.

Can you imagine, getting sent to RSP for having your ears guaged and then being given hope of returning to training by having them surgically sealed and sent to EHP only to be sent back to RSP and discharged?! F*cked by the green weenie again!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    It's high school, SSgt.
    If he is in ROTC regardless of which one...and some of his other postings are asking about squaring away a uniform...high school or not this question was and still is a no brainer.

In ROTC they somewhat prepare you for a little of what to expect in the military and some of the classes are on military bearing.

As I posted earlier this is one of these questions to get a response of "WTF" from the Marines or even though a dumbazz question it would have been posted in the Poolee Forum to get more dumbazz responses from poolees!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The few,,, The proud,,, The Gipseys.

Credits
    Savings
    84, you have got to take this, this, this, thing out, behind the woodshed.

Wonder what his next dumbasz question will be.

Methinks he is actually posting to show off his rank, his play rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim's Buddy
    C/1stLt,Drill team commaner,Alpha Company Commander,Assistant Raider Commander.

Is it in the queer ear?

Thread Information