Snow Day,,,,,,yeaaaaaaaaa
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Marine Free Member sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Kingdom of Nye
    Posts
    7,656
    Credits
    8,532
    Savings
    0
    Images
    3

    Snow Day,,,,,,yeaaaaaaaaa

    Just got a call from the boss,,,,,Our company trucks are grounded tomorrow,,,,,,,,with pay.
    http://www.ktnv.com/

    I Love the desert,,,,,, Even the airport got closed,,,, Imagine, they have NO snow equipment.

    So I'll be 'round here tomorrow givin ya all shet,,,,,,,,


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Just got a call from the boss,,,,,Our company trucks are grounded tomorrow,,,,,,,,with pay.
    http://www.ktnv.com/

    I Love the desert,,,,,, Even the airport got closed,,,, Imagine, they have NO snow equipment.

    So I'll be 'round here tomorrow givin ya all shet,,,,,,,,
    Cool! Far Out! Groovy!


  3. #3
    Meh no offense but I hope we do not get snow, I hate snow!

    Yucca man do your Yucca dance and keep the snow far from the Yucca Mesa


  4. #4
    Marine Free Member Marine84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,617
    Credits
    3,916
    Savings
    0
    Images
    3
    Brrrrrrrr - I hate snow too. It's OK for about 24 hours but, that's it.


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    Meh no offense but I hope we do not get snow, I hate snow!

    Yucca man do your Yucca dance and keep the snow far from the Yucca Mesa
    Come on Mike where's you sense of adventure. You could probably use some cold weather training. Being out there in the land of fruits and nuts, ya gotta wish for snow. Keeps the whimpy azz left coasters in doors. LOL


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Brrrrrrrr - I hate snow too. It's OK for about 24 hours but, that's it.
    Yeah Kim wouldn't want ya to frost bite that pretty little toukus.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Come on Mike where's you sense of adventure. You could probably use some cold weather training. Being out there in the land of fruits and nuts, ya gotta wish for snow. Keeps the whimpy azz left coasters in doors. LOL
    Hahaha so true....I love driving in town when it snows cause you can tell who is from the places that actually get snow (4-6 inches is not snow!). But honestly I hate being cold....the only thing I like about cold weather is hockey and what little bodies of water we have out here dont freeze enough for me to put my pads on!

    So I'm just gonna be a b*tch and say no to snow! If it snows and I cant play hockey in it....then it's not fair!


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Brrrrrrrr - I hate snow too. It's OK for about 24 hours but, that's it.
    THANK YOU! I believe snow would be more enjoyable if we could have snow on the ground and 80 degree temperature in the air, it'd cancel eachother out and I would be happy!

    Plus....if you think about it....if thats how things were you could have sex in the snow and have it be enjoyable


  9. #9
    Marine Free Member sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Kingdom of Nye
    Posts
    7,656
    Credits
    8,532
    Savings
    0
    Images
    3
    By tomorrow mornin I'm expectin 6". Gonna take my wife and the quads out for some Winter wonderland, and hot coco.


  10. #10

    Snow Day

    I wished we got snow days, if anyone that feeds cattle out there knows just like me you don't get snow days off.. sum of my best days when it snowed cause someone couldn't make it in to work and the cattle had to be fed.and we we stayed untill they were all fed. all that time was on the clock


    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Just got a call from the boss,,,,,Our company trucks are grounded tomorrow,,,,,,,,with pay.
    http://www.ktnv.com/

    I Love the desert,,,,,, Even the airport got closed,,,, Imagine, they have NO snow equipment.

    So I'll be 'round here tomorrow givin ya all shet,,,,,,,,



  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    I wished we got snow days, if anyone that feeds cattle out there knows just like me you don't get snow days off.. sum of my best days when it snowed cause someone couldn't make it in to work and the cattle had to be fed.and we we stayed untill they were all fed. all that time was on the clock
    Hey Brother, I have been there done that. Froze my tally Wacker off. Livestock whether cattle or horses or whatever depend on their keepers for food. Is their anyone on this site who can lead us to a web site for livestock MREs?


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Hey Brother, I have been there done that. Froze my tally Wacker off. Livestock whether cattle or horses or whatever depend on their keepers for food. Is their anyone on this site who can lead us to a web site for livestock MREs?
    Doesnt matter, someone still has to open the packaging for the MREs for the livestock....also you gotta twist the cap off the tobasco sauce for them cause they dont have opposible thumbs


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    Doesnt matter, someone still has to open the packaging for the MREs for the livestock....also you gotta twist the cap off the tobasco sauce for them cause they dont have opposible thumbs
    Who said they rate tabasco? We keep that all to ourselves, Corporal.

    Good to go.


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    Doesnt matter, someone still has to open the packaging for the MREs for the livestock....also you gotta twist the cap off the tobasco sauce for them cause they dont have opposible thumbs
    I here ya. But I remember those times feeding cattle as "good old times". I wish I could go back to those times. Was hard work but satisfying. I remember setting in the back of a pickup, on the tail gate, sliting bail strings and pushing the bails out the back so Cattle following could feed. Freezing my arse off and wishing I was somewhrere more exotic. Now at 51. I wish I could go back to those simpler times. OH SH-T!! I am my dad!!!! Talking about the "good old days". Damn I'm getting old. Need to go rub some Bengay on this old farts body. Later.......... Semper Fi


  15. #15
    Marine Free Member sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Kingdom of Nye
    Posts
    7,656
    Credits
    8,532
    Savings
    0
    Images
    3
    This morning, all schools cancelled, and McCarrin airport still shut down. Biggest snow in Vegas history. I-15 to California,,,,,95 to Arizona,,,,,shut down


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts