US Marine throwing sex party...........
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

US Marine throwing sex party...........

Just heard on the news that some ssgt oden was holding a sex party at his home for 14/15 yr olds. He encouraged them to have sev as he video taped. WTF!!!!!!!!! There is always that 10 percent but damn, how do you have that big of a brain fart. What a disgrace

Last edited by Shaffer; 12-17-08 at 08:23 AM.

Credits
    Savings
    Of course, the headlines scream US MARINE as loud as hell. WTF?

http://www.wnct.com/nct/news/local/a...earance/26330/

This is depressing.

I was in the 2/2 chowhall today when this came over the news, it was 1145 and the chowhall was packed and this came on the news on the TV's and everyone in the chowhall started cheering, haha.

Wow....that is just freakin awesome...

You gotta be focken kidding me!! Isn't there any honor in the Marines anymore? (Rhetorical question) Seriously though, WTF is going on with todays Marine Corps? Murders, Rapes, etc, etc Jes-s H. Christ!! The sh-tbags are making it very hard to admit I am a Marine............. Damn it!!!! Square your sh-t the f--k away Marines!!!! This just didn't happen overnight!!!! Someone had to know!!!....................... Sorry got a little intense there. Civilians, and ex-other branches eat this crap with a silver spoon, and puke it at ya whenever they meet a Marine. I know there are f--ksticks of all ranks, but Damn it....................

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    was excited until i saw that they were just kids

Credits
    Savings
    HELL yeah.. oh.... wtf?

(Dramatic Re-enactment...)

Yup, there are some weird, sick, mofo's in the USMC.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    You gotta be focken kidding me!! Isn't there any honor in the Marines anymore? (Rhetorical question) Seriously though, WTF is going on with todays Marine Corps? Murders, Rapes, etc, etc Jes-s H. Christ!! The sh-tbags are making it very hard to admit I am a Marine............. Damn it!!!! Square your sh-t the f--k away Marines!!!! This just didn't happen overnight!!!! Someone had to know!!!....................... Sorry got a little intense there. Civilians, and ex-other branches eat this crap with a silver spoon, and puke it at ya whenever they meet a Marine. I know there are f--ksticks of all ranks, but Damn it....................

You know absolutely nothing about today's Marine Corps. The same crap that is happening nowadays has been happening all along. There is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgtOfMarines View Post
    You know absolutely nothing about today's Marine Corps. The same crap that is happening nowadays has been happening all along. There is nothing new.

I think that you are wrong SS, I have never heard of this kind of crap during my time in the Corps. Maybe you need to talk to some Marines that were in a little before your time. I believe that what we are seeing now is just a general reflection of todays society.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdollar View Post
    I think that you are wrong SS, I have never heard of this kind of crap during my time in the Corps. Maybe you need to talk to some Marines that were in a little before your time. I believe that what we are seeing now is just a general reflection of todays society.
    Start reading on page 102. But hey, since you said it didn't happen, it didn't right?

http://books.google.com/books?id=hyA...sult#PPA106,M1

So you saying we should just accept it? Don't get your point. And if you know this kinda sh-t is going on why isn't it reported? People murder, rape, assault etc etc people every day, doesn't justify any of it. And we as Marines should be held to a higher standard if we are going to claim to be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdollar View Post
    This crap has always been around. Just never publicized like it is today. With todays society the way it is and with the war going on, Military people in general are being looked at harder now. Next thing you know, they will be trying to tie this idiots (SSgt Oden) actions to the war.

Start reading on page 102. But hey, since you said it didn't happen, it didn't right?

http://books.google.com/books?id=hyA...sult#PPA106,M1
    Read the above mentioned writing. Still don't get your point. That was talking about prostitutes. These were minors!! Was this guy a friend of yours? To Kaw, Still don't make it right or justified. What if it was your daughter?

Thread Information