Due to the fact that Leatherneck.com is a US Marine Corps site - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Jim View Post
    Tryed the rest,always come back to the best!
    Exactly, ain't nothing like it

I'd say warrortalk.com could rival the toughness of this site, but those guys take themselves too seriously at times.

I've looked around at other sites and haven't felt the comraderie I feel here... or the boot to the back of the neck or the various other friendly hazing incidents that are a requirement of the most elite fraternity on the planet.

What makes this site hard as nails is that when we get to talking about reenlisting after an extended leave the consensus answer is: GET SOME!

Semper Fi my brothers.

I always end up back here eventually--but don't get back here nearly often enough. Home to all the "Bad Companions" my dear old mother warned me about so many decades ago. But heck, just how much trouble could I possibly get into by hangin around with a bunch of Marines? (Big Al Holmes--don't answer that!!)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Stick around, Greybeard,,Get yerself banned some day and be like the rest of us,,LOL.
    Trouble??? What trouble?

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Marines, trouble?

Been banned since a few years ago from a Marine Helicopter website. Banned from my kid's school 2 decades ago. Hell, got banned from the local Walmart last year-not that it was a bad thing.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
    Hell, got banned from the local Walmart last year-not that it was a bad thing.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!! From WALMART??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    FUCING A SPARKIE,TELL THEM 2 HANG AROUND 'CAUSE THERE IS MORE CHIT THAT FLIES HERE AT TIMES.THAN THE THAT LAST THIS FINE 'HO I WAS WITH,GAVE EACH OTHER A EXPRESSO COFFEE ENEMA

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!!!! From WALMART??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Wal-Mart!!?? Man you musta done soome bad chit to get banned there. LOL

Gtg

Been banned since a few years ago from a Marine Helicopter website. Banned from my kid's school 2 decades ago. Hell, got banned from the local Walmart last year-not that it was a bad thing.
    I couldn't friggin stop laughing !!!!

I think this might be the only place people tolerate you. WTF

where's 10th zodiac when you need him? WTF

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Don't speak ill

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace15 View Post
    where's 10th zodiac when you need him? WTF
    Of those in perdition.

Banned a Walmart? What you do???? Grope a Greeter?
    Caught on the floor playin with a pile of ladies undies?

Hey you guys would be surprised how easy it is to get banned from Wal-Mart, my dad got banned from Wal-mart in Beaufort, SC and it wasnt his fault either, my father is a peaceful man except during the 31 years he spent in the Army

As for forums, I'd say discussion wise the only reason I really love this forum is that the discussions are only things Marines would understand and find funny. Any outsider can come in and read a topic about Achped lending support to a hot chick while her fiance is at boot and think "Oh see this guy is being nice" but we all know that Achped hasnt busted a nut in a while and is looking to stab his horn in anything that is available. (Sorry Achped just using you as a readily available example...I owe you a beer for this truthful example)

It's just like my brother, big sports fanatic he gets on this site called jjhuddle.com all the time, I get on there and feel out of place, he'd get on here and feel out of place.

This may not be the toughest site on the net, but by god its our site, and when you come in here you're on our turf.

Ya digg?

Thread Information