Ground Option? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ground Option?

Not to mention that they said I'd get a $5000 bonus if I signed the ground options contract... The money sounds good but I'm not doing it for the money, and I'd rather not be stuck doing something for 4 years and not at all enjoy what I'm doing, so I think I'll try and get that CE contract.
    And I'm confused as to why all of a sudden there's a $5000 bonus if I signed the contract... are they just trying to lure me in on a contract they want me to sign?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    dude that bonus sucks, they take taxes out of it, you'll also prolly have to sign a 5 year contract and a buddy of mine didn't see it until his 3rd year fighting the whole time, it no good

Wow, thanks for the heads up... I think I'm gonna wait for a Combat Support slot to open up, my recruiter said something about April, I'm gonna talk to him on Thursday though and get everything straightened out...

Wait Ground Options is 5 year enlistment???

I enlisted B6 Ground Option 4 years active 4 years reserve, no bonus.

Be careful with what threads you reply to - this one is over a year old and pretty dead. There are a few threads that are active in which you can post your MOS or contract option, if you're interested.

I'm praying that my recruiter said Combat Support and not Ground option, I told him I wanted Artillery and he said Cannoneer? and I said yeah, then I want Tank crewman and he said well why don't you go Combat Support, so I am praying that, that is what I said and that I get it. I will be so damn happy if I get it!

Thread Information