Injury Opinions
Create Post

Thread: Injury Opinions

Injury Opinions

Last week I did squats for the first time in a about two months. I did light weight and only three sets. Then, last Friday I went to PT and we did a fairly decent work out involving leg lunges, max crunches in two minutes, pull ups, push ups, and a three mile run. My legs were fairly sore before I went to PT cause of the squats, but were really sore after, which I expected. Over the past few days my leg muscles have healed, but I still feel tightness in my groin when I walk. It feels like the muscle kind of pulls when I step, and its centered in one spot in the upper groin, that area where the inner thigh meets the abdomen. There is no pain, just some discomfort when I walk, and I do not see or feel any bulges aside from lymph nodes if I press down hard enough. I am praying its just a mild pulled groin, but I am less than two months away from shipping out so I am worried about a hernia. Has anyone had experience with a hernia/sports hernia before? For those of you who have does what I described sound like something I need to worry about? I have been waiting along time to ship and am eager and excited to get on those yellow footprints so the thought of a hernia has been keeping me up at night.

Talking

i had the same feeling like around thanksgivin time.. it really hurt and i had felt like i was pulling a muscle in my inner thigh. but about 2-4 days later.. i cant remember exactly but in a few days.. my thigh just stopped hurting.. umm id give it a few days and then if it still hurts ... id go see a ciropracter or something.. ( i know i butchered that word..sorry for misspelling it.) but yeah that is my advice

Rub Icy Hot all over the area. You'll forget all about it.

Stretch it out as much as you can everyday and see if that helps, do a butter fly method stretch that should help out if it isn't anything serious.

Thread Information