MOS pick - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOS pick

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by iamarepublican View Post
    I tried not to laugh because your ragging on me.
    But I had to seriously, laugh out loud on that one.

Ragging? Ask Menso, ask Tiny90, among others. Those guys were 'ragged' on and by golly, they smiled, took their lumps, followed the rules, did research (ALL ON THEIR OWN), and they are going to be fine Marines.

I ain't ragging on you as you ain't smart enough to know when to STFU.

As far as that goes, CLICK HERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    Ragging? Ask Menso, ask Tiny90, among others. Those guys were 'ragged' on and by golly, they smiled, took their lumps, followed the rules, did research (ALL ON THEIR OWN), and they are going to be fine Marines.

I ain't ragging on you as you ain't smart enough to know when to STFU.

As far as that goes, CLICK HERE!!
    I am not clicking on that!
    And I did smile, I laughed, but I understand.
    Ill keep my tulips shut until I have something smart to say.
    Until then I'll read and study up the site.

If you have a specific question about artillery, start a new thread. This one is about to get closed.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    because your ragging on me.
    The reason you get ragged on is you run your mouth disrespectfully more than the French army runs from a fight and that is a helluva allot.

Keep your mouth shut and read and learn unless you have a specific question to pose as the good SGT. stated.

One of your problems is that you can turn a serious question into a pizzing contest and I guarantee you will not win.

The Marines on this site come in and volunteer the time to answer the questions...you need to do your part .....

or BEG FOR FORGIVENESS LATER!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    heavy sigh............................

Credits
    Savings
    84, can you fix me a drink?

This 17 yo snuff dipper is making me thirsty.

Ok, im serious, how do I delete my account?
    Ill make another one when I feel ready to come back on here.
    RIght now, apparently, Im not ready for it.
    So, how do I come about to deleting my account?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    So, how do I come about to deleting my account? Yesterday 08:51 PM

You don't..... you just leave and don't let the hatchway hit you in the azz on the way out!

When I was a lowly, worthless recruit I took three words from my drill instructors to heart. Don't quote me on this; I've heard far too many iterations of it to give you one exactly:

"Shut your suck!"

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Ok, im serious, how do I delete my account?
    Ill make another one when I feel ready to come back on here.
    RIght now, apparently, Im not ready for it.
    So, how do I come about to deleting my account?
    You posted this at 0412 yesterday 12/7/08 then returned at 1950 12/7/08 either leave or shape up...quit waffling! If you want to stay and follow the rules and regs....nobody has a problem with it and will do the best that we can to help or answer questions in the most accurate way or point you to a direction.

YOU have potential but YOU MUST do YOUR part and listen,learn and quit being belligerent and making excuses.

But if you want to leave that is up to you!

Ok, Ill do my part as a Wannabe.
    quiting is for quiters anyways.

Thanks, Marines.
    Ohh and im no quiter (I forgot to add that in that post above me)

OK dude, seriously, quit trying to figure out what flavor we all are. Show respect most definitely, but ask your questions and stand your ground. I like your attitude of respect and that ****, but dude don't be a little *****. Ask your questions, we aren't going to kill you. Direct them at someone. You asked about arty and infantry. We have Sgt. Rvillac2 who is arty and I'm sure a couple others. I'm a boot in infantry, LCpl Parra is great with helping poolees and you can get his veteran opinion who is still in service. Roger? (P.S. For the love of the Chesty, don't write a huge response, asking your question will make me happy).

Quote Originally Posted by RYDERKUR View Post
    OK dude, seriously, quit trying to figure out what flavor we all are. Show respect most definitely, but ask your questions and stand your ground. I like your attitude of respect and that ****, but dude don't be a little *****. Ask your questions, we aren't going to kill you. Direct them at someone. You asked about arty and infantry. We have Sgt. Rvillac2 who is arty and I'm sure a couple others. I'm a boot in infantry, LCpl Parra is great with helping poolees and you can get his veteran opinion who is still in service. Roger? (P.S. For the love of the Chesty, don't write a huge response, asking your question will make me happy).
    Im going to Post a new thread on it, or look for something on it thats already posted, but thanks Marine.

Thread Information