Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOS pick

Credits
    Savings

Lightbulb Ok...

Quote Originally Posted by iamarepublican View Post
    I don't see it.
    I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, you just took it that way.
    I wasn't try to implicate that I was telling any Marine off.
    The things I say can be taken in that context if so you so choose to take it that way. I can't argue with you, your a Marine and I'm a civilian.
    Right now you probably think I'm being disrespectful, but Im just telling you the truth, I'll delete my account, and I wont get back on until either I enlist or just learn to be more intact with a respectful nature.
    Sorry if you took as me being disrespectful, by all means I wasn't, I don't know what else to say but, if you don't want me on here. How do i delete my account?
    Don't go gettin' dramatic on me. And you sure as hell can argue with me-just be ready to go the distance!

Seriously, don't get all huffy and delete anything-just slow down and think about what you're saying. Do you know why boots get fvcked with every time they open their mouths? To teach them to think before they speak. You'll be fine, just look over your posts and think about how they could be taken wrong by people who have sacrificed much to get where they are. You obviously have the gumption and stubborn potential to be one hell of a Marine. Just buckle down and focus on channeling that energy. Tact or the lack thereof will separate you from your peers.

"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."

Just think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    Don't go gettin' dramatic on me. And you sure as hell can argue with me-just be ready to go the distance!

Seriously, don't get all huffy and delete anything-just slow down and think about what you're saying. Do you know why boots get fvcked with every time they open their mouths? To teach them to think before they speak. You'll be fine, just look over your posts and think about how they could be taken wrong by people who have sacrificed much to get where they are. You obviously have the gumption and stubborn potential to be one hell of a Marine. Just buckle down and focus on channeling that energy. Tact or the lack thereof will separate you from your peers.

"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."

Just think about it.

Well I'll take that into consideration, Thanks Marine.
    I'll slow it down and wont open my tulips till I have something to contribute.
    I'm not good arguing, thats why I choose not to.
    Well, unless it politics, but thats a whole different scenario.
    If you want to argue about that, are you willing to go the distance?

Also thanks, again, I dont try to be stubborn, but ill take it as a compliment, and leave it at that.

Now, what should i do about this thread, leave it as is or whip it into shape and get the ball rolling on the important questions or replies you Marines want to give me?

Credits
    Savings
    I'm not good arguing, thats why I choose not to.
    Well, unless it politics, but thats a whole different scenario.
    If you want to argue about that, are you willing to go the distance?
    When you finally get there, come over to the Political Forum and find out. Haven't had time lately, but we do go round and round over there. Bet the Jets can't wait to meet you.

Also thanks, again, I dont try to be stubborn, but ill take it as a compliment, and leave it at that.

Now, what should i do about this thread, leave it as is or whip it into shape and get the ball rolling on the important questions or replies you Marines want to give me?
    This ain't the kind of question Marines are going to be able to answer for you. Whether we like or hate our jobs is 100% irrelevant to you. We are different people serving in different eras. If you were to be a grunt, you would already know. Just leave it be.

Credits
    Savings
    You dunfugged up on other posts and then you disrespected 84 on this one.

Too many of us around for you to pull some shiat like that.

Take a break kid. Don't push the send button so quick.

This is all friendly advice and iffen you ain't careful, you might get an early Christmas present, like an invite to the GOARMY site.

Thanks Marine.
    Ill head over there.

And Im about to post another thread.
    Hopefully I didnt miss any threads about the subject, But ill look over it again.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    You dunfugged up on other posts and then you disrespected 84 on this one.

Too many of us around for you to pull some shiat like that.

Take a break kid. Don't push the send button so quick.

This is all friendly advice and iffen you ain't careful, you might get an early Christmas present, like an invite to the GOARMY site.

NO,NO,NO,NO.
    No disrespect to the Army, but every time they come to my school.
    The first thing thats comes out of there mouth is "MONEY!"
    Thats all I hear, all day every time they come.
    Personally I'm tired of hearing about it. Signing bonuses, job money, money,money,money,money,money. Thats not enough motivation for me.
    Sorry, no thanks, NOARMYSTRONG!

Credits
    Savings
    HOLY **** WE JUST TALKED ABOUT THIS! ARE YOU DUMB, STUPID, OR JUST PLAIN IGNORANT?!?! Remember the "freakin' Army recruiter" thread? As of this moment, you are no better than the biggest ****bird in the Army. When you earn the Title you can talk ****!

Credits
    Savings
    and FYI, the invite to the pol. forum was for after you got back from Recruit Training.

But I wasn't disrespecting them!
    I am just saying When I sat down with an Army recruiter he talked about money the whole time!
    I wasn't talking ****, I'm not in the Army or the Marine Corps, I dont know how they work or tick.
    All I said was they kept offering me money!
    I'm not into money! I have money. Theres a lot more that I'm looking for in the service.
    Believe me, I don't talk ****. Unless I am FULLY aware of whats going on.

Credits
    Savings
    ... or basic training!

Credits
    Savings
    and FYI, the invite to the pol. forum was for after you got back from Recruit Training.
    ...or basic training!!

Ohh...thats dissapointing, I love politics.
    I'll have to wait another year then.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rvillac2 View Post
    Look at my signature.
    There's your flashing red light kid. I'm not going to look up $h!t for you much less deliver it to you - I already have my Title!

One thing you'll learn about us. When we have an enquiring mind about something, we will usually take the initiative to READ (which is something you have to sit very still to do) something about it and then ask questions about what we've read. NOBODY in here can tell you what you will be doing on a daily basis - things will change from day to day. You might be playing with tanks one day and cleaning that b!tch for the next 2 - YOU WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL YOU GET THERE! You check into a unit with your attitude and SOMEBODY will make damned sure you get every little $h!t detail that comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    ...or basic training!!
    I tried not to laugh because your ragging on me.
    But I had to seriously, laugh out loud on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    There's your flashing red light kid. I'm not going to look up $h!t for you much less deliver it to you - I already have my Title!

One thing you'll learn about us. When we have an enquiring mind about something, we will usually take the initiative to READ (which is something you have to sit very still to do) something about it and then ask questions about what we've read. NOBODY in here can tell you what you will be doing on a daily basis - things will change from day to day. You might be playing with tanks one day and cleaning that b!tch for the next 2 - YOU WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL YOU GET THERE! You check into a unit with your attitude and SOMEBODY will make damned sure you get every little $h!t detail that comes along.
    Thanks, I guess I'll find out when I get there, and hopefully my attitude changes when I earn your Title.
    NO MORE DUMB THREADS! I will look it over before I even think about posting anything.

Thread Information