Weekend - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    watch it snow!

Watch Navy beat Army, the SEC Championship (anyone but Fla) and driving the kids up the road to see the White House tree.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Took my kids to town for Christmas festival, watched youngest daughter dance in a program. Took photos.

Went grocery shopping.

Held a funeral for my youngest daughter's cockatiel who died yesterday (my son is taking it worse than my daughter).

About to take a nap and I don't care what Florida does. However:

"GO NAVY!! BEAT ARMY!!!"

Ill be in san Marcos all weekend. Taking the California motorcycle safety course!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Quittin smokin,,,
    Started that over a month ago after 20 plus years steady tobacco use with the help of high alkaline low acidic foods during the first week or so to supress nicotine fits. The old Juiceman II extractor saw plenty of use the first seven days or so ($60 produce bill) chew alot of sunflower seeds and drink green tea and still need to remind__sometimes holler!__ at meself a few times daily that i don't smoke or chew.

It's gettin much easier but the harsh tests are still sit down breaks after a campaign with a tough horse when i would historically load a dip or roll a quirly(what can a guy do besides cull all the dinks and outlaws?) nights like this evening at the coffee shop speed chess tourney hashing it out with painfully geeky nerds jacked up on cappucinos and theory, sweaty palmed handshakes, smokers everywhere Good Luck and may your crutches be healthier alternatives or at least the lesser of two evils

--->Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    hay slinger....hang in there bro....it does get easyer...i quit back in 88...both the chew and smokeing...was hell for a little over a month...wouldnt go back for anything...just have to be around a few of my friends that havent quit to figure the benafits...all the weezing and gaging and fleming they have to put up with...yuppers....i have lungs that work....its hell but worth it...was told your lungs start to heal themselves 24 hours after you stop pumpin the smoke in and destroying them...hang in there

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    PS....sparkie...same as above...lol....hang in there bro.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quit smoking about 10 years ago but it wasn't easy. Everyday your body doesn't inhale tobacco smoke is one more day that your body will try to heal itself. This theory helped me, big time.
    During a smoking cessation coarse we, the participants, were provided with chocolate cookies and sodas as a substitute for cigarettes that might be smoked during our breaks and lunch period. I didn't endear myself to the instructor when I asked him if he had any chocolate chip 100s. Oh, well, as I said before, it wasn't easy for me but quitting smoking won't happen, no matter what placebo is used, unless the person really wants to. Here's hoping your weekend efforts have been successful for both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by temarti View Post
    Watch Navy beat Army, the SEC Championship (anyone but Fla) and driving the kids up the road to see the White House tree.
    Hater.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Hater.
    Matt you always bust me up when I need it the most bro thanks.

Sempers

Jim

]

Thread Information