Want to join but. . - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yea I would not lie about it I guess I was looking to see if there were special circumstances on specific drugs. I have not seen on any military forum regarding any other drug besides marijuana. Yea it was a MAJOR mistake and I am a college student, have 3 kids, fiancé, own a home, car, and have a well paying job.

Young and dumb and having a father that is a Marine!! I got an ear full and a fist full ;|

Quote Originally Posted by Axia2 View Post
    Yea I would not lie about it I guess I was looking to see if there were special circumstances on specific drugs. I have not seen on any military forum regarding any other drug besides marijuana. Yea it was a MAJOR mistake and I am a college student, have 3 kids, fiancé, own a home, car, and have a well paying job.

Young and dumb and having a father that is a Marine!! I got an ear full and a fist full ;|
    Having a father as a Marine why did you add fuel to the fire here?

What do you mean?

If you don't fill out that profile, you'll be making a difference getting your a$$ chewed on.
    First test is following simple instructions

Quote Originally Posted by Axia2 View Post
    What do you mean?
    Couldn't your father answer your questions, when you talk to a recruiter tell him the truth it will go a long way.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm smellin' something really funny in here and it ain't my upper lip.

Tell them honestly and answer every question truthfully. Obviously some of these Marine 'posers' will attempt to convince you otherwise. Having done two tours on the Drill Field I can promise you that there is very little that we don't know about every swingin dick that gets off that bus onto those footprints.
    Good Luck

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Why did you dredge up a seven year old thread? Good luck? This was seven frickin years ago.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Let me give you a little bit of information here to keep us up to date. The original poster last logged on here on December 5, 2008. He has not even looked at this site since then, to give you an idea of what's going on here.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    So who are they talking to, after all that time?

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    It's strange, young-uns, mighty strange.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    WOW!.....quite the dig, almost 7 years old

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Yep. We got some amateur archaeologists here, for sure.

There has to be some hidden contest to see who can dredge up the oldest thread on the website.

Naw. Some people just don't take the time to pay attention to what they're responding to. That takes energy and initiative.

Thread Information