Being A Marine During A Duration Of 4 Years
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Being A Marine During A Duration Of 4 Years

So I Am Interested In Joining The Marine Corps. Score High And Get A
    Laid Back Job..im Guessing.. Where I Will Hopefully Have A Little More Time For School. Now My Other Option Is The Airforce Because They Have A Lot More Time For Education. Though I Need To Build Self Discipline Big Time.. My Dad Is A Former Marine For 11 Years..he Was Infantry. .anyway He Told Me That I Will Enjoy The Marines For The First 6 Or 7 Months But Then The Rest Is Going To Be Busy As Hell And You Will Be Working Constantly With Little Time To Do Any School. I Mean Does It Get That Busy?? My Main Reason More The Military Is Education! I Want To Be An Actor, Pssycologist And A Musician, Can I Be All Of Those?? And If I Join The Airforce Somehow Ill Be Happier Later On Like 2 Years In..but With The Marines Ill Be Mad 2 Years In.. Im So Stuck Right Now =/

Read this first - http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59447

Fill out your profile second

Then ask questions!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ROTFLMAO! Two dumba$$e$ in one day....................WTF?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    ROTFLMAO! Two dumba$$e$ in one day....................WTF?
    Holy ****ing ****.

My Gawd Kim, are these our FUTURE???

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Tyler View Post
    Laid Back Job..im Guessing.. Where I Will Hopefully Have A Little More Time For School. Now My Other Option Is The Airforce Because They Have A Lot More Time For Education. Though I Need To Build Self Discipline Big Time.. My Dad Is A Former Marine For 11 Years..he Was Infantry. .anyway He Told Me That I Will Enjoy The Marines For The First 6 Or 7 Months But Then The Rest Is Going To Be Busy As Hell And You Will Be Working Constantly With Little Time To Do Any School. I Mean Does It Get That Busy?? My Main Reason More The Military Is Education! I Want To Be An Actor, Pssycologist And A Musician, Can I Be All Of Those?? And If I Join The Airforce Somehow Ill Be Happier Later On Like 2 Years In..but With The Marines Ill Be Mad 2 Years In.. Im So Stuck Right Now =/

Your post makes me want to beat a litter of kittens with a golf club.

Education is a possibility in any service, but not promised to you. You could deploy often, even in the Air Force. If you're hooking bombs on planes in Afghanistan you're not going to have time to take college classes, no matter what uniform you're wearing.

But since your post looks like you need elementary grammar rather than college courses, maybe your command could work something out.

This has GOT to be some bored Marine playing on his computer...an actor, pyschologist and a musician? LMAO.....

Anyone else think "Dear Chili..."

laid back job in the Marines?????

Noooooooooo

Do NOT join our Corps. Stay at home where you can mooch off mom and dad as long as you can then join the Air Force. With that type of attitude, you won't make it anyway. Save the DI's and other instructors the hassel of having to deal with your lazy arse.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm still laughing over here!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Sounds like the the best part of you ran down your dads leg when you were conceived.

You do need an education....because you can't even spell what you inspire to be.. and it is not a Marine.

You can find all of those jobs in the land of fruits and nuts in Hollywood....pack your bags now and enjoy your trip!

And if you do want to come back READ THE RULES & FILL OUT A PROFILE!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OK..............now I'm really on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Sounds like the the best part of you ran down your dads leg when you were conceived.

You do need an education....because you can't even spell what you inspire to be.. and it is not a Marine.

You can find all of those jobs in the land of fruits and nuts in Hollywood....pack your bags now and enjoy your trip!

And if you do want to come back READ THE RULES & FILL OUT A PROFILE!

No No No his father pi**ed in a flower pot ,and raised a bloomin IDIOT....

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Tyler View Post
    When in doubt always go army.

Thread Information