Getting a Tat while in DEP - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    YOU are about a dumba$$! What if you don't make it? How you gonna explain that EGA?
    .....dude just wait to see if you are able to even become a Marine...worry about the tattoo's later.

Quote Originally Posted by ecom View Post
    Why did he limit himself to "choice"? He must not think highly of himself.

<- that's where the good stuff is
    You wouldn't of had the nerve yourself to ask that Gunny why, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate138 View Post
    Jesus Christ, a tattoo on your dick? Man that **** musta HURT.
    That's definately hard core. You've got to be a crazy sumbich to tattoo your own crank. I know an EOD Tech, that tattooed EOD and a bursting bomb on his pecker, himself.

Quote Originally Posted by usmchauer View Post
    That's definately hard core. You've got to be a crazy sumbich to tattoo your own crank. I know an EOD Tech, that tattooed EOD and a bursting bomb on his pecker, himself.
    You got that right brother,lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by kbg1010 View Post
    Aww Crap. We are not supposed to get a tattoo in Dep. I ship out in 14 days and I just got a huge Eagle, Globe, and Anchor across my back. I sure hope the drill instructors like it.
    I was just kidding by the way. Or am I?

Quote Originally Posted by kbg1010 View Post
    I was just kidding by the way. Or am I?
    If I was you I would do that along with wearing a Marine Corps t-shirt and don't forget the high and tight it shows them you are ready to be a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0331 View Post
    Don't get a tattoo while in the DEP.

If you get one hide it and they find out later you will have a fraudulent enlistment as it was not documented beforehand.

If you get one and tell the recruiter, you have to have it documented. Giving more work for your recruiter to do. Believe me, the recruiters do not need more work.
    They will make it a point to screw with you.

The neck would be better. It lets everyone know how moto you are.

lol.

How abut a nutsack on your chin, ha.

I wouldnt advise it, they tell you not too. I just got back from meps this week, and because of my tattoo on my chest, it ended up making me stay an extra day at meps all over again so it would be "approved."

So I mean on ship out day if they ask you about tattoos and its something they arent sure about, you may get held over til its approved, and who the hell wants to do that.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah, i was told not to get anything. I have 4 tattoos, and they told me it was "really hard" to get them waivered.

codeman is right. I know a tat would be sweet but why not get it once you earn it. Plus you did sign a paper saying you wouldn't and that might get you in some trouble. Just wait till you get back, my friend did and got semper fi on his back

Quote Originally Posted by usmchauer View Post
    Or drunk. There's a story of a guy here that got wasted and went off saying "I'm gonna get a tattoo!" The next day in a company formation run, he fell out. The company XO went up to him and asked him why he was falling so far behind.

"I got drunk last night and had a smiley face tattooed on the tip of my penis..."

Thread Information