Is this our spot?
Create Post

Is this our spot?

Hey ladies, I was just wondering is the place for just us girls to let our hair down and chat? I would love to connect with the new and old generation of female Marines without the butting in of our male counterparts. If not, then could you add me to your buddy list so we can PM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Girl puhleese - there's one lurking while I'm typing this. LOL! Nah, WM's don't have anything like that here. If there were enough of us, I'm sure we could talk to Jerry but..................Just like in the Corps for me - not enough women to even get a seperate bathroom at work.

I know all too well about the bathroom issue, and having a string with blankets to separate the squadbay. I just thought we could have a place to vent, pass on life experiences, advise, and get the “our” perspective of this war without have the men down us for having the misfortune of being born women and joining the Marines. I was looking at the “how’s your attitude” thread, and it pretty much turned it into a "hot mess". Just thought it would be nice to have a place like we did when I was on active, hanging out and passing on the do’s and don’ts to the next generation. By the way, new pics up.

Thread Information